New arrival here

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Celtictigeress,

I'm guessing from your posts that you spent some time as a K9 Law Enforcement Officer?

We don't like cops here... just bandaid whackers (JOKING!!!!)

Oh, and I don't think I ever officially welcomed you. It is good to have you onboard.

Jon

OP
OP
Celtictigeress

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Yeah but my Partner was shot lost him three weeks back ironic the ******* missed the BP vest put to protect him...what sucks is when I shot him I was the first responder that had to save his life.... you could imagine what I was thinking... now im leaving Law Enforcement and going fullout EMT......

and thank you for the warm welcome *smiles*I love it here

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Dec 4 2005, 04:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Dec 4 2005, 04:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Dec 3 2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by emtff99@Dec 3 2005, 06:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Celtictigeress
@Dec 2 2005, 06:36 AM

good to see someone will understand it if I type it *winks* Ah I feel at home with this dysfunctional family heh

dysfunctional family where? I thought we were all normal here <_< ;)

Except Jon...
Hey!

I go to Temple, too..... I even had a Bar Mitzvah!!! :lol:

And who are you to talk, Alex - I don't pray to the great god "Miller"

Jon [/b][/quote]
Who's Miller?

OP
OP
Celtictigeress

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
I believe he means "Miller Genuine Draft" mebbe??

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+Dec 5 2005, 04:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ Dec 5 2005, 04:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Dec 4 2005, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Dec 3 2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by emtff99@Dec 3 2005, 06:52 PM
@Dec 2 2005, 06:36 AM

good to see someone will understand it if I type it *winks* Ah I feel at home with this dysfunctional family heh

dysfunctional family where? I thought we were all normal here <_< ;)

Except Jon...

Hey!

I go to Temple, too..... I even had a Bar Mitzvah!!! :lol:

And who are you to talk, Alex - I don't pray to the great god "Miller"

Jon
Who's Miller? [/b][/quote]
Miller-Meteor

McCoy-Miller

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Celtictigeress@Dec 5 2005, 11:06 AM
Yeah but my Partner was shot lost him three weeks back ironic the ******* missed the BP vest put to protect him...what sucks is when I shot him I was the first responder that had to save his life.... you could imagine what I was thinking... now im leaving Law Enforcement and going fullout EMT......

and thank you for the warm welcome *smiles*I love it here
Sorry to hear that, but good to have you onboard.

Jon

hfdff422

Forum Lieutenant
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+Dec 5 2005, 04:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ Dec 5 2005, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celtictigeress@Dec 5 2005, 04:34 PM
Yuck! [/b][/quote]
Amen....... see I can be religious too.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by hfdff422+Dec 6 2005, 02:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hfdff422 @ Dec 6 2005, 02:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Dec 5 2005, 04:41 PM
@Dec 5 2005, 04:34 PM

Yuck!
Amen....... see I can be religious too. [/b][/quote]
:rolleyes:

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Anybody can get religious I can stand on top of my house and start screamin Jesus Almighty Saves the Lost and be considered religious. I think it takes a certain degree of devotion to be considered true believer, I dont fall into either of these catagories, so no sermons from me. Bummer.

-CP

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Celtictigeress@Dec 5 2005, 11:06 AM
Wow.... how did I miss that one.

Maybe I'm misreading this due to lack of punctuation so let me ask...

Were you the one who shot your partner or someone else?

OP
OP
Celtictigeress

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
You totally misread it....

Someone else did, I had a K9 the post was that the suspect missed his vest that I had him wear...I in turn shot the suspect...Im a Medic or theGuard and First responder and was stuck freaking trying to save the life of the same guy that shot m'dog.

Im a little better with firearms then shooting my Partner

OP
OP
Celtictigeress

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
So...

M/F?*Looks down her shirt....checks her thong*Im definately a female..otherwise theres something wrong here....
Age?Old enough to know better to young to care....23
Location?City of Denial state of confusion....SC
Married?HAH...has hell Frozen over??and NO New York with a snowsotrm doesnt count
Kids?No carpet bagging ankle biting crumbsnatchers here
Height?5ft11
Weight?*Lifts a brow*Im a woman questions like that gets people slapped.. but Im proportionate...160 (I lift weights HAH)
Eye Color?Ble eyes black hair
Pets?venomous and non venomous snakes...and 2 alligators and birdies
Why you wanna be in EMS?I love the medical field and assisting people... besides Intubation is fun (thats an inside thing between me and my instructor it involved my Practicals and me in a bad mood)
What did you do before EMS?Law Enforcement K9
Do you realize you can greet people at Walmart and make more $$ than driving an ambulance?No I wouldnt..Id be fired first day because some irresponsible individual let their crumsnatcher bolt through and wreak havoc..or id greet a lil ole lady and get hit with a cane...besides at times Im Not a people person..oh yeah and with my stats I was literally told by the walmart store manager I was "Over qualified"
Do you have any Whacker tattoos?Nope
Do you know what a Whacker is?sure, its a bridge troll that runs around wacking off??or wacking things??

Well I hope you didnt expect a serious answer..this was to be funny so laugh ha ha...remember it takes more muscles to frown then it does to simply exert middle finger and tell the person to P*ss off..... Lifes to short to cry

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Chimpie said:
Wow.... how did I miss that one.

Maybe I'm misreading this due to lack of punctuation so let me ask...

Were you the one who shot your partner or someone else?

I concur....

OP
OP
Celtictigeress

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
read up doll, the answer is there