Motorcycle EMS riders????

SnowMedic

Forum Probie
Consider it done, I'll coordinate the hell out of those cages :) Although I'm a only in my late 20's the girls still don't sit where they were in my early 20's... WTF!!!

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
Consider it done, I'll coordinate the hell out of those cages :) Although I'm a only in my late 20's the girls still don't sit where they were in my early 20's... WTF!!!

its called OLD AGE. It hits all of us eventually.. you just earlier then others lmao

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

TraprMike

Forum Lieutenant
Ural rider here... I'll post pic's later.. I've been riding for over 35 years.

TraprMike

Forum Lieutenant
Ural rider here... I'll post pic's later.. I've been riding for over 35 years.

2006 Ural Tourist. made in Russia in the Ural Mountains of Siberia..

Attachments

• 25895ural_snow_2.jpg
    25895ural_snow_2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 256

NickD

Forum Crew Member
>>Ural rider here... I'll post pic's later.. I've been riding for over 35 years.<<

Hey TraprMike,

Got any organizing experience? We need a mature type (not a knock, I'm old too) to head up security at the EMS Bash (we really need a name for this thing.)

We need someone level headed so as not to have a repeat of what happened at Altamont, CA in 1969 . . . :sad:

:)

TraprMike

Forum Lieutenant
>>Ural rider here... I'll post pic's later.. I've been riding for over 35 years.<<

Hey TraprMike,

Got any organizing experience? We need a mature type (not a knock, I'm old too) to head up security at the EMS Bash (we really need a name for this thing.)

We need someone level headed so as not to have a repeat of what happened at Altamont, CA in 1969 . . . :sad:

Head it up?? !! I plan on being the bad example that weekend:p

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Head it up?? !! I plan on being the bad example that weekend:p

I think that's a lot of our plan for that weekend. My only request is that I want it to be after I get a bike again :p

NickD

Forum Crew Member
>>Head it up?? !! I plan on being the bad example that weekend<<

Okay, can't blame you for that, I'll be the drunk *** you're tripping over. :p

We'll keep looking . . .

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
I'd be the head of security but seeing as how im going to be the head judge at the wet t-shirt contest i'll already have my hands full *hopefully* lmao

NickD

Forum Crew Member
>>Not sure if this was posted but in NSW, they have these<<

Boy, that would be the cure for, "We need more time, we're grid locked," here in Los Angeles!

On the security front we need someone like this guy . . . LOL

scary.jpg

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
gah why do motorcycles have to be such a pain in the arse to work on. Trying to test the stater on one of my bikes and cant track the lil white wires.. gggrrrr im about to junk the thing

redcrossemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Honda lover here. Have an '01 VTR-1000 SuperHawk, a '90 CB400f CB-1, and an '89 VTR-250 Interceptor. Bought them in reverse order.

OP
OP
J

JonnyNRoy

Forum Probie
My club went for a ride last Sunday...... it was the perfect weather!!!!!! Sun out, coast was calm, ride was great!!!!!! then the rain came in on Monday <_<

Anyone else go for rides????