MORNING!!

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
WOOHOO!!!!

ITS MORNING!!!!

YIPEEE!!!!!! :p B) :blink: :D

AND HOW IS EVERYONE TODAY?!?!

(one day down, eight more in a row to go!)

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
10 bucks says she has the print off of her passing NREMT posted on the ER bulletin board.

ma2va92

Forum Lieutenant
people that wake up .. doing wooohoo and yipeeeee..... scare the crap out of me

I happen to do alot of moaning and grunting..... {no sex involed}....

OP
OP
MedicPrincess

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Chimpie@Nov 10 2005, 07:17 AM
10 bucks says she has the print off of her passing NREMT posted on the ER bulletin board.
not on the bulletin board, but there are about 10 copies floating around the ER.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Originally posted by EMTPrincess+Nov 10 2005, 08:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EMTPrincess @ Nov 10 2005, 08:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Chimpie@Nov 10 2005, 07:17 AM
not on the bulletin board, but there are about 10 copies floating around the ER. [/b][/quote]
LMAO! :lol: :lol:

namaste1967

Forum Crew Member
Originally posted by EMTPrincess@Nov 10 2005, 07:19 AM
WOOHOO!!!!

ITS MORNING!!!!

YIPEEE!!!!!! :p B) :blink: :D

AND HOW IS EVERYONE TODAY?!?!

(one day down, eight more in a row to go!)
So what's next?!?!

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
I think she's found a good replacement for Prozac, lol.

People that are that jolly scare me sometimes. :ph34r: (Yes even Santa scares me :eek: )

Oh Well, enjoy while ya can EMTPrincess. Im sure someone there is gonna make you a SoL cake to celebrate when your cards arrive in the mail. :lol:

-CP

Rangat

Forum Lieutenant
It's in the middel of the night here, but i'll read it in the morning again.

But jay! You put the colour in EMTLife! :p

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I was trying to figure out why your signature had changed.... to that, um, offensive slogan....

Jon

OP
OP
MedicPrincess

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
LOL...actually this was all about having completed one night out of the 9 in a row I am scheduled to work (9 10 hour shifts)

But truth be told.

I do love monrings. If I could do cartwheels and not kill myself, I would probably do them when I get out of bed. I am so not a coffee person, I am naturally HAPPY!!!