Medical director/EMS blog

KellyBracket

Forum Captain
Hey folks -

I'm one of the new attendings at an ED in Southern CT. A few of us are pretty interested in EMS, and this blog was started so that we had a place to discuss new research, describe interesting calls. or tackle other EMS topics.

Check out Mill Hill Ave Command. Please leave comments or send in suggestions!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Moved to appropriate forum.

OP
OP
KellyBracket

KellyBracket

Forum Captain
Moved to appropriate forum.

Sorry about the improper posting. I might have thought "education"would be more appropriate, since I'm not selling anything. Some of the posts came right out of lectures given to a medic class, actually.

Anyway, come take a look!

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Sorry about the improper posting. I might have thought "education"would be more appropriate, since I'm not selling anything. Some of the posts came right out of lectures given to a medic class, actually.

Anyway, come take a look!

The forum descriptions explain what they are for:
General Advertising Have a new product you want to promote? This forum is the place to advertise a product, idea, site, or anything really.

Plus our Community Rules state:
For the purposes of this forum, advertising is defined as promoting ANY product/website/forum/service/blog/etc... that is not directly part of EMTLife.com. Advertising in any way is restricted until you have 10 non-advertising related posts. This gives our participants a chance to get to know you first.

http://emtlife.com/faq.php#advertising

If you have any specific questions please feel free to PM myself or ffemt8978.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Nice blog.

Added to my RSS reader. You've won me over by managing to cite Rouge Medic and XKCD.