Head truma

Status
Not open for further replies.

falcon-18

Forum Crew Member
Hi all

I want to ask about the person being hit by a car. After the examination. He had a head injury and dilated pupile. Do I have to give him the solution.
Note the person excited.

i want ask this pt loos blood, how to compensate it?

ambulance car is BLS.

sorry i confused :sad: about it please help me.

el Murpharino

Forum Captain
stoned.jpg

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Hi all

I want to ask about the person being hit by a car. After the examination. He had a head injury and dilated pupile. Do I have to give him the solution.
Note the person excited.

ambulance car is BLS.

Did you say; you had the head injury? Unless you are a foreigner (i.e Texan ;)) please proof read your posts.

R/r 911

MSDeltaFlt

RRT/NRP
Hi all

Note the person excited.

ambulance car is BLS.

I'm sorry, bro. But this post is confusing.

8jimi8

CFRN
Did you say; you had the head injury? Unless you are a foreigner (i.e Texan ;)) please proof read your posts.

R/r 911

Jealous of our national sovereignty, eh?

daedalus

Forum Deputy Chief
LMOA X1000

If the patient has a head injury with blown pupils, no you cannot give them the final solution. Out back with a shotgun.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
xDDDDDDDDDD

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
LMOA X1000

If the patient has a head injury with blown pupils, no you cannot give them the final solution. Out back with a shotgun.

... is what I just said.

jamiga

Forum Probie
Hi all

Note the person excited.

ambulance car is BLS.

Ohh! Ohh!! I like this... it's like a puzzle!!

Does excited = ejected??

And maybe, "If this pt becomes hypovolemic, how can I compensate for this?"

You're WELCOME.

<3,

East Texas.

FTRPO

Forum Crew Member
Aright I think I got it.

A call that we had the other day was a person that was hit by a car, after the patient examination(assessment) I concluded that he had a severe head injury and his pupils were missing. Do I have to tell him hes dead? Note the person was ejected. I wanted to ask, the patient lost a lot of blood, do I have to give him mine? Oh by the way we are Basic. Thanks.

Thats gotta be it.

Ms.Medic

Forum Captain
Aright I think I got it.

patient examination(assessment)

Why, howdy, and thanks for that clarification for this here Texan !!!

On another note,,,Im still confused. Maybe I'll haul a$$ to Florida so I can understand it all better....:p

Ms.Medic

Forum Captain
Aright I think I got it.

A call that we had the other day was a person that was hit by a car, after the patient examination(assessment) I concluded that he had a severe head injury and his pupils were missing. Do I have to tell him hes dead? Note the person was ejected. I wanted to ask, the patient lost a lot of blood, do I have to give him mine? Oh by the way we are Basic. Thanks.

Thats gotta be it.

Pupils missing ??? How did you know he had a head injury if his pupils were missing???
Tell him whos dead ??? You gonna tell the pt he's dead ???
Give him yours ? Your blood ??? Ummmm
AND BASIC WHAT ???

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
Aright I think I got it.

Thats gotta be it.

LOL!
Oh God that's great...

Ms.Medic

Forum Captain
I think Mr. Falcon decided to go join another forum,,,he hasn't been back to clarify anything for us....hmmm.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
Aright I think I got it.

Thats gotta be it.

As a basic, you can give a diesel bolus for hypovolemia... Unless your service recognizes an IV cert and IV fluids are in your protocols. I wouldn't transfuse yourself into him :p Still not getting the pupils missing thing... are they constricted? Dilated? Uneven? Reactive equally? Unequally? At all?

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
Maybe the head trauma is so bad they went POP.

Status
Not open for further replies.