happy new year...06

nyc.ems

Forum Crew Member
To All Have A Happy New Year,be Safe,god Bless You All!!!:)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
First post of the new year.

Happy 2006, everyone!

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
MedicStudentJon said:
First post of the new year.

Happy 2006, everyone!

A heartfelt Ditto.

My wife is working.. The cats, Fluffernutter and Al Jr., and I rang in the New Year by setting off a 12 V. siren on the roof of the shed. They ran back inside.. and I stood outside, alone, in the heavy snow fall... and the neighbors probably called the police.

FFEMT1764

Devil's Advocate
Well my entire shift and I spent the new year starting several small grass fires in a coworkers front yard...something about $500 worth of fireworks...however the police seemed to leave us alone...wonder why...maybe because the county fire coordinator came over for a visit, or maybe they just realized that it was a bunch of intoxicated EMS and fire persons having a good time...either way we all had a blast!

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
My hubby and I opened up a bottle of champagne, watched the ball drop, played our computer game and looked up chemistry experiments...God we're nerds.:wacko:

Did any of you see **** Clark and his return last night? He looks good considering but man I feel for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

EMT_Chick

Forum Probie
I wish you all a very Happy, safe and prosperous New Year.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
That's alright Jenn. My girl came home from California around 8:30pm. We grabbed some Chineese food, threw in "40 y/o Virgin Unrated" and totally missed the ball dropping. The only reason we knew what time it was was because her mom called at 12:02.

Oops.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Wingnut said:
My hubby and I opened up a bottle of champagne, watched the ball drop, played our computer game and looked up chemistry experiments...God we're nerds.:wacko:

Did any of you see **** Clark and his return last night? He looks good considering but man I feel for him.
Yeah.

I rang in the new year at the Squad, with sparkiling cider and appropriate snacks... Pretty fun.

We watched **** Clark, and were pointing out that he might have very well been in a wheelchair... and he was still slurring his speech and had some facial droop. Very different, seeing him in a studio behind a desk, not outside.

Also was suprised that there wasn't a wardrobe malfunction with what-her-name who sang...

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
LOL Jon... & he was in a wheelchair, he's had to learn to walk and talk all over again and still working on the walking part.

Chimp, we watched that movie last week, it was hilarious. Saw Bandcamp unrated last night, not AS good as the American Pie movies, but damn funny.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Chimpie said:
That's alright Jenn. My girl came home from California around 8:30pm. We grabbed some Chineese food, threw in "40 y/o Virgin Unrated" and totally missed the ball dropping. The only reason we knew what time it was was because her mom called at 12:02.

Oops.

That sounds like a night! I'm dying to see that movie.

A belated HAPPY NEWYEAR to everyone!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
MMiz said:
That sounds like a night! I'm dying to see that movie.

A belated HAPPY NEWYEAR to everyone!
You too? It came out while I was "vacationing" in Louisana - several folks went to see it, but I missed it the one time I had time.

It is on my NetFlix list