HALL AMBULANCE

That is a massive ambulance but the pictures make the patient compartment seem very small (TWSS)
It's not. There's a good stride from one end to the other lol.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That is a massive ambulance but the pictures make the patient compartment seem very small (TWSS)

Considering that your pigmy size thats like a mile walk for you...

Is that.....a telephone in the center console, angled towards the driver?

I'm looking forward to the Type 1 I'll be rolling in starting tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMR has Type 1s out there?

More than likely a type 3. I don't know of an AMR op that has type 1's.
I know several, especially in areas that need 4wd. Amr Alamogordo has one, and I know several of several ops in Colorado that does too

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

I know several, especially in areas that need 4wd. Amr Alamogordo has one, and I know several of several ops in Colorado that does too

Wonder what manufacturer. I know AMR has a thing for leader which I don't believe makes a type 1.

Wonder what manufacturer. I know AMR has a thing for leader which I don't believe makes a type 1.
Wheeled coach were the ones I saw.

If I'm not mistaken Leader is a California dominant vendor. It's in El Monte (CA).

I am willing to bet they can customize their vehicles, but more often than not they're market is run of the mill urban/ suburban EMS vehicles. Plus, AMR being AMR most likely donates whatever ambulance from whatever division closed last to those still up and running.

AMR being AMR most likely donates whatever ambulance from whatever division closed last to those still up and running.

#1 reason on why we got type 3's that resemble something from OC/LA... like doctors ambulances...

#1 reason on why we got type 3's that resemble something from OC/LA... like doctors ambulances...
Better than the drt fleet trucks ABQ got when we started up

I cannot imagine not having A/C in the south.

Reactions: NPO
More than likely a type 3. I don't know of an AMR op that has type 1's.

It's a Type 1. AEV Trauma Hawk.

041adfc0eb35d96328b42c19ca20a1e6.jpg

Don't forget the part about how it broke down on your first day in it [emoji16]

Well you know what they say about FORD...... [emoji23]

Yeah. At least it's not a Chevy.

But Chevy came to the rescue! [emoji23]

Back