Giants Fan Attacked - Bryan Stow - Paramedic

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I'll post a link when I get home, but I was reading that Bryan Stow opened his eyes recently and that two more arrests have been made in his case.

wOOt!

Sent using the Tapatalk app!

He has been opening his eyes and tracking people. He has been opening his mouth for the nurses to take his temp. He has been moving his hand up and down and side to side. And doctors think he mouthed his last name.

www.support4bryanstow.com

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
From the LA Times:
Court papers filed by the Los Angeles County district attorney's office include graphic details about the attack on San Francisco Giants fan Bryan Stow in the parking lot after the Dodgers' home opener.

Prosecutors on Friday charged Marvin Norwood, 30, and Louie Sanchez, 29, in connection with the attack.

The complaint alleges that Norwood and Sanchez "did cut and disable the tongue, and put out an eye and slit the nose, ear and lip" of Stow, according to district attorney's spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons.

Clicky

JPINFV

Gadfly
They've also dropped Giovanni Rameriz as a suspect in the case and arrested a woman who they believe was the driver.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
From SF Gate:
- No Giants player has seemed more affected by the Bryan Stow beating than reliever Jeremy Affeldt, who has visited the injured fan and his family twice at San Francisco General Hospital, most recently July 8.

Affeldt was startled to hear that Los Angeles police arrested new suspects in the attack on Stow outside Dodger Stadium on Opening Day, and that the original suspect has been exonerated. That, though, is not the biggest news for Affeldt.

"He opened his eyes and he was able to mouth his name," Affeldt said of Stow. "That's awesome.

Clicky

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
From the LA Times:
A key witness in the beating case of Giants fan Bryan Stow at Dodger Stadium may have died of a peanut allergy, though officials have not determined a positive cause of death.

Matthew Lee attended the Dodgers' home opener on March 31 with Stow and was cited in court papers filed Monday involving the two suspects charged in the beating.

According to law enforcement sources familiar with the case, Lee died Sunday after eating a salad that apparently contained nuts, which caused an allergic reaction. The sources said Lee had a peanut allergy.

For the rest of the story...

TheMowingMonk

Forum Lieutenant
We just got to hope for the Best for Stow, He was an Awesome medic and a great guy, hopefully the improvements keep coming, Just remember to keep good thoughts going his way. I was lucky enough to have the pleasure and honor to work with him and I can only hope everyone's thoughts are with him.

For Stow
Brian-Stow-2-300x231.jpg

http://www.support4bryanstow.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

daine.scott

Forum Probie
I shall pray for the well being and early recovery of Bryan Stow. He seems to be a good guy; I hate it when bad things happen to good people like him.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Just another update on the case behind Bryan Stow, the SF Giants fan beaten up at LA Dodgers Opening Day game 2011...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...ted-to-blame-big-white-dudes-tape-shows-.html

Audiotape of the two suspects in the 2011 Dodger Stadium beating of San Francisco Giants fan Bryan Stow revealed that some of the most damaging evidence against the men came from their own mouths.

The release came the same day that Superior Court Judge George Lomeli determined that prosecutors have enough evidence to try the two.

In a jail cell the day after their arrests, the suspects in the assault expressed amazement at the evidence detectives had amassed against them, with one remarking that police "know everything, bro" and the other saying, "Wow, we're done."

JPINFV

Gadfly
...and the judge ruled that there's enough evidence for these two Dodger fans to go to trial.