Finally

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
We're finally almost done with 2020, so here's to wishing everyone a better 2021.

Unless the Mayans were right after all but just dyslexic.

images(169).jpg

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
All I know is 2020 won.

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
Considering this year started with a strong possibility of nuclear war, I sure hope so.

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
I had some crazy stuff happen in 2020 for sure. But there were a few very VERY good things....

* I finally was able to afford to get back into college, and I have been able to pay down a good chunk of credit card debt this year.

* I successfully passed a required college math course. I know math is easy for a lot of people, but I have struggled with it immensely for many years. I can do drip calculations, but that wasn't enough to test me high enough on the Accuplacer.

* My girlfriend became fiancé and I moved back to California. This was both a huge HUGE down, but a plus at the same time. She left a good job in California to move to Texas with me. Job there fell apart, and her job in CA happily took her back.

* We got married at the end of September, and in part thanks to the 'rona, we were able to have a very small outdoor wedding. Small dinner was outside too, and everything was wonderful. Had a great time.

Here's to 2020. We won't miss you, but we'll sure as hell remember you.

Cheers, everyone!