Final season of Monk

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
The final season of Monk starts tonight on USA at 9PM Eastern. I'll be sad to see the show go off the air, I've always enjoyed it.

I wonder what will happen. Will they find Trudy's killer? Will Monk get back on the force? We will see...

Any other Monk fans on these boards?

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
LOVE IT!!!! I'm going to be sad to see the show go too. They are going to have to find Trudy's killer and hopefully allow him back on the force.

MrRevesz

Forum Crew Member
We'll see, I hope he gets back on the force. I'll be working tonight and our damn station has the basic of the basic channels

Rob123

Forum Crew Member
We'll see, I hope he gets back on the force. I'll be working tonight and our damn station has the basic of the basic channels

Don't worry.
It's on...
AUG 07 09:00 PM MONK (SEASON PREMIERE)
AUG 07 12:00 AM MONK (SEASON PREMIERE)
AUG 08 11:00 AM MONK (SEASON PREMIERE)
AUG 10 01:00 AM MONK (SEASON PREMIERE)
AUG 11 11:00 PM MONK (SEASON PREMIERE)

Source: USANetwork.com

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Never got in to it, but then again I've only JUST now started watching House.

Burlyskink

Forum Lieutenant
I absolutely love Monk, one of a my favorite shows. In fact I like most of USA's shows they generally do a good job with them, like Psych. I hope that he finds Trudy's killer though, that way there is some closure to the show.

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
I absolutely love Monk, one of a my favorite shows. In fact I like most of USA's shows they generally do a good job with them, like Psych. I hope that he finds Trudy's killer though, that way there is some closure to the show.

they have to find her killer, thats the whole purpose of the show.

traumamama

Forum Crew Member
I have never watched Monk but then again the tv is like a giant sleeping pill; I turn it on to watch it and immediately go to sleep!

traumamama

Forum Crew Member
Had the perfect drunk call last night. Fell out of his camper a little after midnight because he was having dry heaves/face planted instead. I do not believe I have ever had a more likeable drunk. He was friendly, apologetic, and believe it or not, never said the " " word once! Usually they call you names and give you the dry heaves when they breathe on you:) This one was ok. He'll have a nice scar though :(

Pudge40

Forum Lieutenant
Had the perfect drunk call last night. Fell out of his camper a little after midnight because he was having dry heaves/face planted instead. I do not believe I have ever had a more likeable drunk. He was friendly, apologetic, and believe it or not, never said the " " word once! Usually they call you names and give you the dry heaves when they breathe on you:) This one was ok. He'll have a nice scar though :(

And this relates to MONK how? I'm just kidding. It happen just got the wrong thread.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
A while back, the writers described that they believe it would only be fair to have Monk catch the murderer in the series finale. I too hope they have a good closing on a well done series.