Female EMS Pants??

emtprincess

Forum Ride Along
Are there any companies and brand names for EMS navy blue/black work pants that you ladies suggest? Or should I just go in and be sized to get properly/decently fitting pants? There's a Read's store about half an hour away from me that has a wide variety of work pants to choose from and I've heard they help size and hem pants if you need them to, has anyone gone to them before? I'm about 5' 1" and 110 pounds, so I've always had difficulty finding work pants <_<. While doing my ride alongs for college I made the mistake of purchasing a pair for $40 online, just to figure out they were way too big, but decided to put up with it because I only had to do four rides. Any advice? Thanks !

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy

missrosy

Forum Ride Along
I recommend "Rosen's Uniforms" (rosensuniforms.com). They are a bit pricy, but it's owned by women and they are really awesome about getting stuff that fits women! They also do alterations. Good luck!

Hbell

Forum Ride Along
Tru spec 24-7 best fitting women's tech pants I've found and I'm a smaller woman. About 45-50$

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Aspen Mills is a little pricy but they are customed made on size and very durable and looks the most professional. I know the femal e employees appreciated the lower inseam than the traditional male sizes.

R/r 911

GoldcrossEMTbasic

Forum Lieutenant
Go to GALLS.COM for all your uniform needs. I use them frequently. Ebay has a great selection. Aspen Mills is a great brand. 5.1.1 tactical brand.

Epi-do

I see dead people
Aspen Mills is a little pricy but they are customed made on size and very durable and looks the most professional. I know the femal e employees appreciated the lower inseam than the traditional male sizes.

R/r 911

Yes, this! They are the only pants I buy anymore.

EMTP9

Forum Ride Along
Go to GALLS.COM for all your uniform needs. I use them frequently. Ebay has a great selection. Aspen Mills is a great brand. 5.1.1 tactical brand.

5.11 women's taclite are the only ones I'll wear. They don't have the "woman pouch" (all the extra material in the front for a FUPA) and they are more of a low-rise style than other women's EMS pants. Plus they have lots of extra pockets!

Last edited by a moderator:

Underoath87

Forum Asst. Chief
IDK that they have any tactical advantage, but a lot of women at my company wear these navy blue ****ies that are really well cut. ^_^
Most other work pants are terribly frumpy.

LACoGurneyjockey

Forum Asst. Chief
5.11 women's taclite are the only ones I'll wear. They don't have the "woman pouch" (all the extra material in the front for a FUPA) and they are more of a low-rise style than other women's EMS pants. Plus they have lots of extra pockets!

^^^THIS
5.11, you won't regret it, even for $60 a pop.

AtlasFlyer

Forum Captain
We're issued the Tru-Spec brand pants. I've found them to be fine.. They're not high-waisted "mom-pants", they sit below belly button and are a good rise. Not too high, not too low.