FDNY EMS Candidates

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
8am I believe

5Hrs is pretty quick from what I've been told. They say to plan to be there all day not normally lots than 6-7 hrs.

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Anyone else has their medical at 2pm on march 29th?

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member

emtnyc2012

Forum Lieutenant
I have a 6:45am appointment. This is the last step before the academy correct? I've done the physical, met with my investigator, and took the psych exam. Taking the medical on Wednesday.

Yes that's it unless they decide to call u back for some extra paperwork.

It might have bn 6:45 . I completed everything since late Nov early December. I'm hoping fir this 4/21 class.

Fsanacore

Forum Crew Member
Yes that's it unless they decide to call u back for some extra paperwork.

It might have bn 6:45 . I completed everything since late Nov early December. I'm hoping fir this 4/21 class.

True. Good luck. Do you know when the next class after 4/21 is?

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
True. Good luck. Do you know when the next class after 4/21 is?

I know there's an academy in September, i also believe there gonna have one in June/July buy not 100% on it. Hey, do we know if or when dcas is gonna post a list like they do for the fire exam?

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Everyone preparing for the big day on Saturday? First step of the citys bs haha

TF922

Forum Ride Along
Questions about FDNY EMS application (CPD-B)

Hey , I'm new to this site and just have a few quick questions to ask....

1. This may be a stupid question , but for the education section , should I list all of my previous schools including junior high and elementary or just as far back as High School?

2. For License section , for "traffic violations/ traffic convictions" should I include a motor vehicle accident involving company vehicle (not in EMS) and another vehicle (police reports were made and my job's insurance covered the damages done , but there were no court cases)

3. For the Resume section , can I leave any of the questions concerning my computer skills , typing skills , for example , blank? (put N/A in case I don't put anything)

These might be silly questions , but I'm just curious. I have my investigation on the 31st , so I'm just trying to get this application done. If anyone has any other advice or suggestions concerning this , I would appreciate it.