FDNY EMS Candidates

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
I will try recruiting tmrw maybe they will forward me to the right number. Although they can be less than helpful from past experiences. What date are ou guys scheduled for your PE

Mar 29th. thats what most of us have i believe

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
do you know what the highest number is that got letters?

one of the guys here is mid 200s and has his test the same day, so if your low 200's you should have gotten one. its an actual envelope from FDNY. idk how high they went, im assuming 275-300 possibly at max

papasmurf

Forum Ride Along
one of the guys here is mid 200s and has his test the same day, so if your low 200's you should have gotten one. its an actual envelope from FDNY. idk how high they went, im assuming 275-300 possibly at max

Ok I am in the 240's so I guess I am more mid than low. Just being optimistic but I will still call for sure. Can anyone confirm they got a letter that is higher than 250?

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
Ok I am in the 240's so I guess I am more mid than low. Just being optimistic but I will still call for sure. Can anyone confirm they got a letter that is higher than 250?

240's should def have gotten them

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
I will try recruiting tmrw maybe they will forward me to the right number. Although they can be less than helpful from past experiences. What date are ou guys scheduled for your PE

29th, 8am and 2pm respectively

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Nothing between? Just those 2 Times? I thought there were more?

Yeah. They cab fit a lot of people into each slot. Maybe 100 or so. Who ever has a higher number 300+ will have their physical later, some in a few months, some in a year.

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
Yeah. They cab fit a lot of people into each slot. Maybe 100 or so. Who ever has a higher number 300+ will have their physical later, some in a few months, some in a year.

Figured they would have 3-4 test sessions per day of testing.

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Figured they would have 3-4 test sessions per day of testing.

Each session takes maybe 6 hours so I'd take them 24hrs for four sessions, and it's the city, they move slow

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
Each session takes maybe 6 hours so I'd take them 24hrs for four sessions, and it's the city, they move slow

Oh i thought it was around 3 hrs each.

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Oh i thought it was around 3 hrs each.

Well, I'm not a 100% sure, but I read somewhere it takes 4-6 hrs and the medical takes up the whole day, a lot of people they have to go through and nothing moves fast with the city

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
Well, I'm not a 100% sure, but I read somewhere it takes 4-6 hrs and the medical takes up the whole day, a lot of people they have to go through and nothing moves fast with the city

true, that makes sense. day in queens doesnt sound bad.