Error

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I tried to upload a picture from my computer into my profile...said there was an error....? What'd I do?? :huh:

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Originally posted by Wingnut@Feb 15 2005, 11:12 PM
I tried to upload a picture from my computer into my profile...said there was an error....? What'd I do?? :huh:
Can you be any more specific with the error? What did it say?

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Great....you broke it. Now the whole site is gonna crash.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
It said that when I tried to upload a picture. If it's too large, like more than 3"x4", make it smaller. Some computers allow you to right click-properties-adjust size-set to less than 120pxl X 120pxl.

Otherwise, push "Back", and upload again... It worked fine the second time. It is probably just trying to cut down on the bandwidth.

OP
OP
Wingnut

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I broke it

*CRY*

lol, ok I'll try to resize it, that mey have been the problem

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Blueeighty8@Feb 16 2005, 02:55 AM
It said that when I tried to upload a picture. If it's too large, like more than 3"x4", make it smaller. Some computers allow you to right click-properties-adjust size-set to less than 120pxl X 120pxl.

Otherwise, push "Back", and upload again... It worked fine the second time. It is probably just trying to cut down on the bandwidth.
Um, yeah....nice "picture"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D
Jon

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Wingnut,

Were you able to get your picture posted?

OP
OP
Wingnut

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Nah I gave up, I resized it and it came out all distorted, thanks for trying though :)

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Originally posted by Wingnut@Feb 19 2005, 11:59 AM
Nah I gave up, I resized it and it came out all distorted, thanks for trying though :)
If you email me the picture at matt (at) emtlife (dot) com I can resize it and send it back :) Let me know.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Feb 17 2005, 10:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Feb 17 2005, 10:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Blueeighty8@Feb 16 2005, 02:55 AM

Um, yeah....nice "picture"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D
Jon [/b][/quote]
I've never taken a picture of myself.. In fact I strongly dislike having my photo taken. As a photographer, that's a my fatal flaw.

I like my smilie guy w/ his tongue stuck to the pole. Haven't you ever seen The Christmas Story, where Flick sticks his tongue to the flag pole?

:p

*Edit. His name was flick, not flip. TY IMDB.com

OP
OP
Wingnut

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Thanks MMiz, I was apparently having a blonde moment (no offense to you blondes of course) I figured it out.

Blue I can relate... and when I saw that pic that movie was the first thing I thought of. ;)