EMTLIFE comes to you!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
EMTLIFE would like to announce a new feature. EMTLIFE community leaders (mostly me for now) will be traveling to stations around the country to speak with crews, hand out goodies and take photos. We are starting with El Paso Texas Fire Department station 19 home of Rescue 19. We will be featuring a new station and rig every couple of weeks and I look forward to meeting some of you. If you are interested in setting up a station visit from an EMTLIFE community leader so that you can be featured here on EMTLIFE please contact me for more details. Keep in mind it's a big country and I'm just one Bigbaldguy so be patient and I'll do my best to get to everyone :)

Also keep your eye out for a Bigbaldguy with a camera at hospitals and posts. I'll have goodies to hand out :)

Altered Mental Status

Forum Crew Member
Please keep us posted on the areas to which you pay a visit. I would like to hear if you decide to come to the Gulf Coast--specifically Mobile, AL.

Thanks and cheers!

medic417

The Truth Provider
Criminal activity? A big bald guy, camera, goodies? I can't wait for that news report.:cool:

Joe

Forum Captain
If you ever make it to la county feel free to stop by the busiest station in the county

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

Thanks all. Keep the suggestions coming :)

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
If you ever make it to Riverside County in SoCal come out and visit us desert people in Palm Springs.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Let me know if you ever happen to make your way over to Oregon.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
We have a brand new ambulance that needs some pictures taken of it ;) Well new chassis, remounted, remodeled box. It's pretty different from the trucks we have now.

Sadly, I doubt I will work in it or drive it any time soon :(

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Sierra County EMS in Truth or Consequences is a pretty high-speed outfit.

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

Sierra County EMS in Truth or Consequences is a pretty high-speed outfit.

Truth or Consequences New Mexico? Really? Never would have guessed that.

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

Steveb

Forum Lieutenant

medic417

The Truth Provider