EMT/Medic Gamers

ZVNEMT

Forum Lieutenant
we play guitar hero at the station alot, but i recently donated my N64 there and now our resident idiot has monopolized james bond, but sucks horribly at it....

JPINFV

Gadfly
I used to play regular DoD. I'm tempted to download it again, but I'm not sure how many servers there are left running it.

rhan101277

Forum Deputy Chief
I game when I can, right now I am working on Dragon Age: Origins, a marvelous game with a great story. Got it for PC.

OP
OP
DV_EMT

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
we play guitar hero at the station alot, but i recently donated my N64 there and now our resident idiot has monopolized james bond, but sucks horribly at it....

I loved goldeneye!!! but i think the real winners for N64 were mario kart and super smash bros. Great party games!

mct601

RN/NRP
I loved goldeneye!!! but i think the real winners for N64 were mario kart and super smash bros. Great party games!

don't forget mario party. duke nukem 64 and duke nukem zero hour were two of my favorites.

I play my 360 when I have time to spare, which isn't often. Madden/NCAA '10, Forza 3, and CoD:Modern Warfare 2 are my addictions.

CollegeBoy

Forum Lieutenant
don't forget mario party. duke nukem 64 and duke nukem zero hour were two of my favorites.

I play my 360 when I have time to spare, which isn't often. Madden/NCAA '10, Forza 3, and CoD:Modern Warfare 2 are my addictions.

God I'm in love with the Forza series, just wish i had a 360 instead of having to go to my friends house all of the time. But my friends do swear I'm unbeatable in Forza.

Tried to play Battlfield 2 online on my computer earlier today, MAJOR FAIL. I need a better internet connection so I can fire where he is at instead of where he was at.

fortsmithman

Forum Deputy Chief
I play World of Warcraft on the twisting nether server.
I go by Arbeau which is my lvl 57 human warrior or Northman which is my lvl 80 human death knight.

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
I love my 360. Lately I've been playing Assassin's Creed II although I've already beaten it. Just getting all the hidden collectibles and the sorts to completely finish up the game.

However I play Modern Warfare 2 a lot on Xbox Live. Still haven't picked up COD4 since the MW2 release. My gamertag is the same as my username.

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
I wont lie... FEAR shocked me at times.

But the scariest game of all time has got to be Dead Space. My god, playing that game with surround sound at night with all the lights turned off is freaky.

My brother and I were playing it one night and our dog barked and scared the crap out of both of us.

Agreed on both games. FEAR had some good spooks with the little girl (like when climbing in the elevator shaft in the first game, look up and there's the girl staring at you.

Dead Space was really freaky but the "boss" was way too easy to defeat... The fast monster guys you face on the ship that you crash into are much harder.

FR Wrath

Forum Probie
Yeah I play on the 360 all the time. Gamertag is FR Acadia. Also, if anyone is interested, I'm a member of a clan that is composed entirely of medics,cops, firefighters, any and all first responders. Just PM me if you have any questions or visit www.teamfirstresponders.com. We have a killer WoW team and a pretty decent Modern Warfare 2 team also.

Foxbat

Forum Captain
Yea, Sim city is now a pretty niche game because it's friggin complex, but hell, look at the success that games like Harpoon have.
I try to play SC4 every once in a while. Its economy is freaking complex, indeed. Everything is fine until I start building hospitals and/or schools. System quickly becomes overwhelmed, workers go on strikes demanding more schools and hospitals, buildings become abandoned, and I run out of funds.

I've recently finished the first S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Love this game.

Trauma's Mistress

Forum Crew Member
Games

First of all, Nova that was cute.
Secondly, I am not a gamer. I never have been. I could never get into it all.
My friend one day told me to try WoW and I was OK. So I started playing it, and I was hooked. I am very slowly starting to warm up to the xbox360. I have tried playing Halo and wow do I suck at it haha. Anyways thats my story.

Lone Star

Forum Crew Member
I play:

Unreal Tournament GOTY

Command & Conquer

Age of Empires

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
big 360 player.. used to play only rainbow six til my buddy got me hooked on call of duty. was playing mwf2 but my dog kind of ate it lastnight so I had to order a new one.. hopefully be here next week sometime.. gamer tag is *chas1985* will be changing when my subscription is up and i start my new 13 month subscription

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I play a little of everything. Getting xbox live next week. Play TDU, Ace Combat Series, COD Series, and PC flight sims

Dominion

Forum Asst. Chief
Huge gamer since I was little. I play a little bit of everything but really prefer MMO's and RPG's. I've played some form or another of MMO's since I was 12 years old and started playing Ultima Online. Right now I dabble in WoW and other RPGs. Been playing Dragon Age Origins and waiting for the new Final Fantasy to come out. Not HUGE on FPS games anymore.

Also LOVE D&D, and seconding the comment that our pen and paper games have turned into laptop and cellphone games :p