EMT/Medic Gamers

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
has anyone heard anything about the new diablo 3 game coming out? heard rumors and seen a few trailers but since then i haventheard anything

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
I wont lie... FEAR shocked me at times.

But the scariest game of all time has got to be Dead Space. My god, playing that game with surround sound at night with all the lights turned off is freaky.

My brother and I were playing it one night and our dog barked and scared the crap out of both of us.

"Doom 3" with the lights off and headphones in scared the living crap out of me a few times.

Bioshock is also a pretty screwed up game, and it made me jump a few times too.

41 Duck

Forum Lieutenant
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. PS3. clown2theleft

Later!

--Coop

Cory

Forum Captain
As a 15 year old American boy, yes, yes I play video games. Not as much as I used to, but I have an Xbox 360, I play Fallout 3 from time to time. I played Modern Warfare 2, but I beat it in 2 days. Mainly the only video games I like are long, story based ones, like Zelda (haven't played a Zleda game in three years, they are VERY time consuming)

Last edited by a moderator:

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
modern warfare 2 is all about the online game play.. story line is ok but online is where its at

MSDeltaFlt

RRT/NRP
XBOX 360 with all the Need For Speeds, FM3, G.R.A.W., G.R.A.W. II, R6V, R6V2, COD4, MW2. Gamertag: MSDelatFlt.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Anyone else waiting for StarCraft 2 to be released? I still remember playing SC1 right after it was released :D

toxicengine

Forum Ride Along
Yes, I play on an XBOX 360. The games I usually play are: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Gears of War, and Star Wars Battlefront 2.

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
Don't really play any games. I'll occassionally play something on the Wii. Usually the wii fit, or some of the games like bowling, baseball or tennis. I've never really taken the time to try out anything else, I never really have the time.

TgerFoxMark

Forum Lieutenant
x.x im stuck on the wii right now.. Trauma Center Second Opionion.. god i am glad GUILT is not real.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

CarlW

Forum Ride Along
How about Facebook games? Mafia Wars? Farmville? Restaurant City? I don't have the time, but I admire folks who have a fully furnished and stocked restaurant--I just end up with burnt stuff...

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I played Pokemon in 5th grade... does that count?

I was in like 6th grade when I played that. It's what led into the MTG phase, which in turn led to D&D :D

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
I just finished playing Crysis. Gooood game. Crysis Warhead, here I come.

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
I just finished playing Crysis. Gooood game. Crysis Warhead, here I come.

The graphics in that game (if played on a good computer) are outstanding.

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
got my new modern warfare 2 in today.. i'll be on tonight.. add me chas1985 and i also used to play magic and D&D. Actually wish I still had time to play those games