Do you ever worry about stuff you say online?

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by ffemt8978@Jul 22 2005, 04:23 PM
TTLWHKR,

Could you provide a reference link to where you found that information? Thanks.
Microsoft Encyclopedia of Law 2004 - Compact Disk - On the shelf between SIM City 3000 and Code 3 Software.

I'm sure you can buy it on ebay.

trishbug

Forum Ride Along
I do keep an online journal, and I I try not to put too many details when I'm writing about things relating to my job or the squads. I'm not afraid of getting in trouble, but it's more a matter of what information is relavent to the post without giving all the details (such as names of people)

cixelsyd119

Forum Ride Along
Thats an awful lot of text that doesnt really say much regarding a forum post.

Its all cut and paste from a source that doesnt actually give much more than conjecture.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by cixelsyd119@Jul 23 2005, 11:48 AM

Its all cut and paste from a source that doesnt actually give much more than conjecture.
I didn't read it... Don't plan on reading it. Just get sick of all the people who sign up and just post once with the intent to insult, belittle, or demean because they feel it is their right. Figured they would get bored with it and just leave.

vtemti

Forum Captain
Ya know what, I don't care. I have always felt that the best way to portray yourself is to be yourself. If anyone does not like the way I am, than that is their problem. So, to all of our regulars, you are all stuck with me!

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by vtemti@Jul 23 2005, 08:33 PM
Ya know what, I don't care. I have always felt that the best way to portray yourself is to be yourself. If anyone does not like the way I am, than that is their problem. So, to all of our regulars, you are all stuck with me!
We like you.

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+Jul 23 2005, 02:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ Jul 23 2005, 02:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cixelsyd119@Jul 23 2005, 11:48 AM

I didn't read it... Don't plan on reading it. Just get sick of all the people who sign up and just post once with the intent to insult, belittle, or demean because they feel it is their right. Figured they would get bored with it and just leave. [/b][/quote]
Amen.

I also have an only journal. But its friends only when I want it to be and public other times. I dont say anything that would go against privacy acts or anything so I'm not worried.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Phridae+Jul 23 2005, 10:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phridae @ Jul 23 2005, 10:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Jul 23 2005, 02:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-cixelsyd119
@Jul 23 2005, 11:48 AM

I didn't read it... Don't plan on reading it. Just get sick of all the people who sign up and just post once with the intent to insult, belittle, or demean because they feel it is their right. Figured they would get bored with it and just leave.
Amen.

I also have an only journal. But its friends only when I want it to be and public other times. I dont say anything that would go against privacy acts or anything so I'm not worried. [/b][/quote]
pfft. Privacy acts...

You know where they can put HIPAA?

Right up Gee- Dubbya B's skinney texan.... um.. never mind.

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+Jul 23 2005, 10:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ Jul 23 2005, 10:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Phridae@Jul 23 2005, 10:17 PM

Amen.

I also have an only journal. But its friends only when I want it to be and public other times. I dont say anything that would go against privacy acts or anything so I'm not worried.
pfft. Privacy acts...

Right up Gee- Dubbya B's skinney texan.... um.. never mind. [/b][/quote]
Congrats on refraining! You get a cookie.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Phridae+Jul 23 2005, 10:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phridae @ Jul 23 2005, 10:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Jul 23 2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Phridae@Jul 23 2005, 10:17 PM

Amen.

pfft. Privacy acts...

Right up Gee- Dubbya B's skinney texan.... um.. never mind.
Congrats on refraining! You get a cookie. [/b][/quote]
A cookie?

Trying to kill me?

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
We'll keep a stash of the sugar free cookies for you. :D

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+Jul 23 2005, 09:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ Jul 23 2005, 09:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vtemti@Jul 23 2005, 08:33 PM
We like you. [/b][/quote]
Group Hug!!

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Jul 24 2005, 11:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Jul 24 2005, 11:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Jul 23 2005, 09:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-vtemti
@Jul 23 2005, 08:33 PM

We like you.
Group Hug!! [/b][/quote]
:blink:

No

What? :unsure:

007medic

Forum Lieutenant
Whkr, you crack me up! You are so full of useless information it is funny. Don't get me wrong, some of your info has helped with my questions, but exactly where do you get all of this? You definatly have too much time on your hands when you start pasting enciclopedias. I like your theory behind it though!

As far as your cookie, it is not our fault you can't have sugar, she just tried to reward you, LOL.

I am just picking on you. You know that you are my fav. whkr!!!

Lyns

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by 007medic@Jul 25 2005, 09:19 AM
Whkr, you crack me up!
I spent a lot of time in movie theatres and libraries as a child... I'm sure they won't kill me, I just had a bowl of very not sugar free frosted flakes. Yummy. High isn't the problem, low is. In fact, I've never - ever - been hyperglycemic. But I have been down to 14, maybe lower, but I'm usually unconscious by then.

Yes, I have entirely too much time on my hands; and I will until mid-October. Unfortunatly I can't drive well w/ a cast on, therefore I can't drive an ambulance. So, I quit, at the tx svc. anyway, and I actually submitted an application for the Spring 06 Semester for the Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Services. I think a change in career is in order. I'd like to be a Funeral Director. :eek: Then I could buy a non-combo hearse and have a purpose for it.

Whkr, you crack me up!

I try. In HS. I was voted most likely to become a comedian.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Awesome Whacker, for some reason your choice doesn't suprise me. I had a friend that was WAY too anxious to be a mortician. She had a thing for dead bodies...we don't talk much anymore.

Good Luck on your venture!

Luno

OG
Premium Member
Wingnut, yeah, I dated a chick a long......... time ago, who wanted to be a mortician as well, she was really cute, but the dead body thing was a little weird, but hey, I've been with worse. ;)