COVID VACCINE - The Megathread

Would you get the Pfizer vaccine if it were available to you?

• Total voters

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
Like sheep to the slaughter, no way would I get the vaccine. People say, "Ohhh! If I get a vaccine, I can get my rights back!" Nobody, especially some jive politician or doctor has the right to strip your rights from you. They can take their silly Vaccine Passport and shove it.
Scientifically based answer there skippy.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief

mgr22

Forum Deputy Chief
Like sheep to the slaughter, no way would I get the vaccine. People say, "Ohhh! If I get a vaccine, I can get my rights back!" Nobody, especially some jive politician or doctor has the right to strip your rights from you. They can take their silly Vaccine Passport and shove it.
Or, you could keep your right to say no, but get the vaccine anyway, and maybe avoid a rough time with a disease that sometimes causes long-term disability, not to mention long-term death.

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
Or, you could keep your right to say no, but get the vaccine anyway, and maybe avoid a rough time with a disease that sometimes causes long-term disability, not to mention long-term death.

And death isn't even the worst outcome from COVID...

Being totally healthy one day and then you get sick and nearly die with multi system organ failure. You get intubated, need dialysis, ECMO, trach and spend months in ICU to be subsequently discharged bed bound and barely conscious to an LTACH w/ respiratory failure, heart failure, kidney failure...

I think I'd just take the vaccine instead.

Last edited:

CarSevenFour

Forum Crew Member
And death isn't even the worst outcome from COVID...

Being totally healthy one day and then you get sick and nearly die with multi system organ failure. You get intubated, need dialysis, ECMO, trach and spend months in ICU to be subsequently discharged bed bound and barely conscious to an LTACH w/ respiratory failure, heart failure, kidney failure...

I think I'd just take the vaccine instead.
Or maybe you die from the vaccine instead. Lots of medical people have already, mostly neurological problems sec to the vaccine.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Or maybe you die from the vaccine instead. Lots of medical people have already, mostly neurological problems sec to the vaccine.
Please site you sources for this claim that is not on a anti-vax website. I’ll wait

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Please site you sources for this claim that is not on a anti-vax website. I’ll wait
Don't be silly Desert...anti-vax websites will be the ONLY place you will get the truth. All the other sources lie, wake up sheeple.

Circular reasoning or circular logic they call it...

"The Bible is true, because the Bible says it is..."

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Don't be silly Desert...anti-vax websites will be the ONLY place you will get the truth. All the other sources lie, wake up sheeple.

Circular reasoning or circular logic they call it...

"The Bible is true, because the Bible says it is..."
Honestly there has been the same circular reasoning on both sides of the vaccination argument.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Second Moderna dose yesterday...headache, neck ache, chills and arm soreness with general malaise today

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Second Moderna dose yesterday...headache, neck ache, chills and arm soreness with general malaise today
Typical experience. Likely some similar symptoms tomorrow. Next day, nearly all symptoms should be gone.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Second dose really knocked me for a loop. I probably could have gone back to work today but since I still had a headache decided to hold off one more day.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Second dose really knocked me for a loop. I probably could have gone back to work today but since I still had a headache decided to hold off one more day.

I had the second shot yesterday, and yes, it knocked me for a loop as well. I'm working from home today.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

As more and more side effects show up, do you think it's possible we reach the point of the risk of the vaccine outweighs the risk of Covid, and why do you think so? Here we have a low risk of a lifelong side effect in the younger population, which is generally at lower risk of the worst effects of Covid.

MackTheKnife

BSN, RN-BC, EMT-P, TCRN, CEN

MackTheKnife

BSN, RN-BC, EMT-P, TCRN, CEN
The vaccine is still under emergency approval, not full. 4000 people in Massachusetts that were vaccinated now have COVID. Go figure.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
The vaccine is still under emergency approval, not full. 4000 people in Massachusetts that were vaccinated now have COVID. Go figure.
Source?