Boots

TraumaJunkie

Forum Crew Member
Rocky Paraboot 10" with the side zipper.

People are really hit or miss with this boot. But be advised no matter what it will feel uncomfortable the first time wearing them. After the breaking in they form really well.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Haix are great. FYI - TheFireStore.com is running a closeout deal on a discontinued model. less than $100 a pair.

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Haix are great. FYI - TheFireStore.com is running a closeout deal on a discontinued model. less than $100 a pair.

Been looking at Haix, but, I want to try them on!!!! And, well, the people I know that know where to do that, are hiding from me.... (hey, you, you still lurking????)

pfmedic

Forum Lieutenant
haix x1 airpower us.

I wear my boots fourteen hours a day six times a week. They smell horrible obviously but they have held up for five months now... longer than any other boot I have had.

I just brush the dust off of them and squirt some leather car upholstery treatment spray on them that I bought in the vehicle care section of Wal-Mart. Dont have to shine them... Hell I dont have time anyway. haha

Trust me this is the way to go.

8jimi8

CFRN
i love my airpowers. too bad they are being discontinued. i wonder why.

also too bad i didnt find out about this sale a month ago when i bought my pair.

Jinx

Forum Crew Member
Hey all

I am hoping to get some help with boot sizing and rather than start an entire thread thought I would ask here. So here in Australia we dont get the boots I want and so have to order offline. I am looking at getting a pair of the Bates Delta 6" in particular and I just want to know if anyone who has bates knows how the size of their boots compares to their casual shoes? I am a US size 11 in Nikes so I am planning on getting a Size 11 Normal/Medium width Bates boot. Just want to confirm that Bates boots dont run a half size bigger or anything, so instead of an 11 casual shoe I need a 10.5 in the Bates boots?

Thanks for any help

Jinx

headfirst

Forum Ride Along
i had some bates couple years ago..........really true to size..........i use danner acadia elites now and they fit a half size small