Best Pranks

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Couple of ideas:

Wait till someone's made their bed and leaves on a run. Flip the mattress and box spring, remake the prey's bed with the boxspring on top.

Program a universal remote to your TV. Wait till the prey sits to watch their favorite show. Change the TV every 5 minutes or so.

Someone leave their keys laying around? Drop their car key in a glass of water and place it in the freezer.

A boot insole, covered in KY, then frozen. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Freeze a bag of saline, spike it and run the tubing to just over the prey's bed, poke through a drop ceiling with a needle. As the bag thaws, it will drip constantly. (Side note, when one station I worked at was renovated they found miles of tubing in the ceiling).

WTEngel

M.Sc., OMS-I
Premium Member
When I was on the fire department, we used to empty a 500 or 1000 cc bag of saline and then attach the open end to the oxygen tree in the back of the ambulance.

If we knew the ambulance crew was going to make a run to the store or go on a fire inspection etc. we would turn the oxygen on at about 1 LPM.

About 5 minutes later they would hear an extremely loud boom (my old partner described it as sounding like the rear end of the ambulance had broken off)

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
. (Side note, when one station I worked at was renovated they found miles of tubing in the ceiling).
Now that I can easily believe.
Can you see it during a insurence inspection for roof damage or something and the guys find all that tubing in the ceiling. Might be a tad difficult to explain.B)

crazycajun

Forum Captain
We took my partners seat out of his personal truck, turned it backwards and bolted it back in. He went to leave the next morning and just stood their in shock wondering what happened.:lol:

HasTy

Forum Lieutenant
We took my partners seat out of his personal truck, turned it backwards and bolted it back in. He went to leave the next morning and just stood their in shock wondering what happened.:lol:

I don't care who ya are thats just funny right there....It doesn't effect response times and it doesn't harm anyone.

OP
OP
Medic One

Medic One

Forum Lieutenant
Take a 250 or 500 bag of saline carefully cut lengthwise on a piece of cardboard and use cardboard to move it over the visor....when they hit the gas it will roll out and soak them.

If you really don't like them add maple syrup to the bag and then sprinkle top of bag with powdered coffee creamer Now thats a powdery sticky mess that will smell like as diner.

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
i once replaced my captains gold bond powder with coffee mate. it was a success in july...:ph34r:

kevin1988

Forum Probie
One of my buddies was working on another rig one day and pulled up to an ER to drop a pt off as I was finishing cleaning my gurney. Him and his partner walked out 15 minutes later and discovered two backboards, a stairchair, trauma bag and boxes of gloves in the cab. They were so shocked by this they forgot to check for the oral glucose under the door handles.

He got me back by hanging my gurney to the ceiling grab rail by the seat belts a few shifts later.

cowboybigz

Forum Ride Along
Before I got into EMS, i got my start as a Vol FF.

To prank one of the other guys we put up an ad on craigslist about him getting a divorce and needing to sell 500 chickens for $100. his phone blew up for a month before he realized we where behind it.

then came a truck load of packing peanuts in my pov, followed but putting a for sale sign on his pov until it finally come to an end by me and another guy hiding a can of opened sardines in the engine compartment with baby powder in the ac vents. After several hours of camping out in the bushes by his house after the deed was done, getting to see the reaction of the powder was as great as you'd think it would be, along with the sardine smell that lingered days after he finally found the can

Martyn

Forum Asst. Chief
Foam fire extinguishers work by having two chemicals inside. They are kept separate by one being in a glass or easily broken receptacle (when it is needed ie a fire and the plunger is hit, it breaks and the two chemicals mix together and are released as foam under high pressure). Now to the fun bit...put one chemical in the toilet bowl and the other in the cistern then wait for someone to flush it...:rofl:

cowboybigz

Forum Ride Along
Foam fire extinguishers work by having two chemicals inside. They are kept separate by one being in a glass or easily broken receptacle (when it is needed ie a fire and the plunger is hit, it breaks and the two chemicals mix together and are released as foam under high pressure). Now to the fun bit...put one chemical in the toilet bowl and the other in the cistern then wait for someone to flush it...:rofl:

THAT IS AWESOME.... I have got to go buy one of those to rig up a friends toilet, even funnier than and upper decker