Attention Everyone~ Paracord Bracelets!

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Got my three key chains and one bracelet today. They're exactly what I was wanting. Strong work. Thanks! :beerchug:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Anjel, are you still doing the gun slings?

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel

Rialaigh

Forum Asst. Chief
Do you have any pictures of gun slings or something similar to what you do? I am deff interested in that

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
Do you have any pictures of gun slings or something similar to what you do? I am deff interested in that

$(KGrHqR,!jYE1I3J+UL5BN(+lsGos!~~_35.JPG

It looks like that. I lost all my pics on my phone, but that is what I make and in any color combo. You can see the beginning of the thread for colors.

I make them with clasps on the end that just hook on.

And they are 35 dollars and 5 dollars for shipping in the US.

Last edited by a moderator:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I love my keychain. Had it for a while now.

Works perfectly to have the ignition key on a separate ring that I clip into the carabiner when it's not in the truck but when I'm warming it up in the morning or after work I can unclip it turn the truck on and still take the fob and rest of my keys with me all while locking the truck behind me. Plus I clip it on the map light while I'm at work so they aren't in my pocket, it's a win win :)

Thinking I may be wanting some more, thinking a bracelet just to sure which colors and eventually a dog collar, however ill probably wait on that till she's all grown up since they aren't adjustable.

Rialaigh

Forum Asst. Chief
$(KGrHqR,!jYE1I3J+UL5BN(+lsGos!~~_35.JPG

It looks like that. I lost all my pics on my phone, but that is what I make and in any color combo. You can see the beginning of the thread for colors.

I make them with clasps on the end that just hook on.

And they are 35 dollars and 5 dollars for shipping in the US.

These look awesome, Let me figure out exactly what I need but I am 95% sure I will get one. I'd love to get one that is longer, maybe double thick? something really durable and useable on a rifle for a guy who is 6'2 250 with comfort. I would deff be willing to pay a bit more if you have to make it larger or thicker or anything. Also I am thinking camo for the paracord if you have it.

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
These look awesome, Let me figure out exactly what I need but I am 95% sure I will get one. I'd love to get one that is longer, maybe double thick? something really durable and useable on a rifle for a guy who is 6'2 250 with comfort. I would deff be willing to pay a bit more if you have to make it larger or thicker or anything. Also I am thinking camo for the paracord if you have it.

Ya absolutely. Just PM me and we can figure it out.