[April Fools] Should (insert your name) be banned?

Should this user be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jango

Forum Crew Member
I think we forgot what day it is today....good one Matt....you had me going.

wolfwyndd

Forum Captain
I think we forgot what day it is today....good one Matt....you had me going.
I think I was the first to catch it in the EMTLife 2.0 upgrade with the new company name, UP Yours, and I got to be the lucky one for the ban thread. :)

JPINFV

Gadfly
Why should I be banned? Is there a Trekkie fan that doesn't like Star Wars?

1800786427_99b95c75b0.jpg

Well, the internet is for... (Visually safe, but the content might be bad for work [explicit topic, not words])

piranah

Forum Captain
first of all...........i saw this and was like................:'(......what did i do.....?....and as i read on i saw a bunch of ppl saying ban him....and i was like.....wow...i hate myself...then i realized the date and thought........:Owow...im a dumb*ss.......;)

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief

rescuepoppy

Forum Lieutenant
Banned

Who wants to put up with that type of trouble I will just quit

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief

futureemt

Forum Crew Member
This is the first of the many upcoming democratic EMTLife.com bannings! Place your vote today, and then reply with why you do or don't think the member should be banned.

YOUR VOTE COUNTS!

Person #1: futureemt!
Reasoning:
Since first joinning EMTLife, futureemt has always been a pain. futureemt won't stop insulting other members and causing fights. Quite honestly, we've never received more complaints about any member. There are some members that are an asset to our community, but I don't believe that futureemt is one of them. It's not what I think though, it's now a community process, and the fate of futureemt is in your hands!

I'm confused....my screen name is futureemt too...and I haven't been on since Feb.....and I haven't insulted anyone. Who are you talking about?

Donna

VentMedic

Forum Chief
This is the first of the many upcoming democratic EMTLife.com bannings! Place your vote today, and then reply with why you do or don't think the member should be banned.

YOUR VOTE COUNTS!

Person #1: VentMedic!
Reasoning:
Since first joinning EMTLife, VentMedic has always been a pain. VentMedic won't stop insulting other members and causing fights. Quite honestly, we've never received more complaints about any member. There are some members that are an asset to our community, but I don't believe that VentMedic is one of them. It's not what I think though, it's now a community process, and the fate of VentMedic is in your hands!

I'm confused....my screen name is futureemt too...and I haven't been on since Feb.....and I haven't insulted anyone. Who are you talking about?

Donna

Thought I was #1!

Jango

Forum Crew Member
You got OWNED like the rest of us.....Happy April fool's day.....

Epi-do

I see dead people
laught16.gif
Good one! So, is it bad that the first thought I had was "leaves more time for me to study"?

Arkymedic

Forum Captain

YOUR VOTE COUNTS!

Person #1: Arkymedic!
Reasoning: Since first joinning EMTLife, Arkymedic has always been a pain. Arkymedic won't stop insulting other members and causing fights. Quite honestly, we've never received more complaints about any member. There are some members that are an asset to our community, but I don't believe that Arkymedic is one of them. It's not what I think though, it's now a community process, and the fate of Arkymedic is in your hands!

You are kidding me right? What have I ever done to start a fight or to personally insult someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.