Ambulnz Health, LLC (Los Angeles County)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Y u so dense m8 ? It's the Koolaid. One drop does magik, imagine what a full bottle can do.
LOL theres places I know that only get a 4% reimbursement and thats both 911 and ift. Again these were all the companies that were shut down before, had legal trouble or financial issues all in one stewd pot.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
You sound like your burnt out. All your doing is assuming. They are getting enough runs for the program to work. What info did you read about leasing? That's not correct. No crew is leasing a unit. Traffic dosent effect the program either.

If a crew is holding the wall, at a doctors appointment too long or dialysis time is too long there is a program for this. All your dynamics you have stated there is plan for this.

On our PCR we can see Medicare has already authorized the transport. I believe every call we transport has been authorized. Either from Medicare, Medical or any other type of insurance.

if you feel the program or Ambulnz is not going to work. Then please don't try to analyze something you don't know.

Not everyone is on the program right now. But soon we all will.

I was one of the ones that wanted to leave. But now I'm staying!
No i am not burned out and no you're not seeing medicare authorization most of the time nor would you want to. On east coast medicare have force ambulance companies to get authorization prior to doing a call except in case of emergency and most routine calls are getting denied. What you're likely seeing is medicare advantage plans routed to your company thought broker such logisticare, axm solutions, national med trans network, transport assist, secure transportation etc. All of this companies do give prior authorization. Medi-cal generally will give 30 days authorization if provider does make a tar and a year authorization for dialysis runs but often time they also will downgrade call sot wheelchair van. If crew are not leasing units and they continue to be employees then company must buy worker comp insurance etc. Like i said before, 72k is not going to happen regardless how much someone here says it will. I am going have to agree with previous posters, if Ambulnz is going to try this thing for sure then they will not be around for a while.

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
LOL theres places I know that only get a 4% reimbursement and thats both 911 and ift. Again these were all the companies that were shut down before, had legal trouble or financial issues all in one stewd pot.

Most are not longer doing medicare because of that issue.

ImVenom

Forum Probie
Let's be honest here. The "Ambulnz" employees claiming that everything is all good at the company has to be someone from the management. Cause as a former Ambulnz employee I can tell you that I still communicate with a lot of my friends & EMTs at Ambulnz who are disgruntled & ready to move on. I have their phone numbers that I can post & names BUT, I won't do that to them (my friends). Ambulnz is garbage. Their dispatch sucks, they have newbie dispatchers & "old" ones who treat us EMTs like crap cause we are "replaceable" as least at Care they treat us like people. Ambulnz' management is over kill and they are quick to write up the EMTs. The only EMTs making money there are the 24 crews who work 3 days a week. Don't let those fake user accounts fool you. Haha and there's been times when we went to a call/pick up to be told that our patient had already been picked up by another company ETC. Logisticare calls. And! Finally, I've been told that some calls we ran weren't covered but since we made patient contact we HAD to take the patient. so you guy decide. I had to comment to clear the smoke from a REAL EMT.

medic19

Forum Ride Along
Looker, you owe an apology to every EMT not only at Ambulnz, not only in LA but every EMT across this great country. How dare you call BLS nothing but taxi drivers. I guess you want to show your ignorance! You must be one of those crooked owners you refer to. You obviously know nothing about health care. I guess you are the taxi driver that would take a patient with APE and lie them down or flex the neck of a patient with a c- spine fracture. Maybe you should go and take an EMT course and come back when you have a bit of an education. In the meantime the only post you should make, is the apology one.

Hardworker

Forum Ride Along
Let's be honest here. The "Ambulnz" employees claiming that everything is all good at the company has to be someone from the management. Cause as a former Ambulnz employee I can tell you that I still communicate with a lot of my friends & EMTs at Ambulnz who are disgruntled & ready to move on. I have their phone numbers that I can post & names BUT, I won't do that to them (my friends). Ambulnz is garbage. Their dispatch sucks, they have newbie dispatchers & "old" ones who treat us EMTs like crap cause we are "replaceable" as least at Care they treat us like people. Ambulnz' management is over kill and they are quick to write up the EMTs. The only EMTs making money there are the 24 crews who work 3 days a week. Don't let those fake user accounts fool you. Haha and there's been times when we went to a call/pick up to be told that our patient had already been picked up by another company ETC. Logisticare calls. And! Finally, I've been told that some calls we ran weren't covered but since we made patient contact we HAD to take the patient. so you guy decide. I had to comment to clear the smoke from a REAL EMT.

You been there for two weeks and now you have friends? Lol...now your repeating the same post as before? Ok bud you hate the please. Now move on!...Real EMT? Lol

SMH

Neverland OC Paramedic

Forum Ride Along
I heard it's the truth. Hopefully the previous owner will no longer be able to run an ambulance company ever again. What a joke

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Looker, you owe an apology to every EMT not only at Ambulnz, not only in LA but every EMT across this great country. How dare you call BLS nothing but taxi drivers. I guess you want to show your ignorance! You must be one of those crooked owners you refer to. You obviously know nothing about health care. I guess you are the taxi driver that would take a patient with APE and lie them down or flex the neck of a patient with a c- spine fracture. Maybe you should go and take an EMT course and come back when you have a bit of an education. In the meantime the only post you should make, is the apology one.
Actually, bls interfacility is essentially a supine taxi cab. Especially dialysis and hospital discharges.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Actually, bls interfacility is essentially a supine taxi cab. Especially dialysis and hospital discharges.

Saving lives, one discharge to the SNF at a time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wtferick

Forum Captain
IMG_0872.JPG

mnm

Forum Ride Along
Smh. How could you get write ups (plural) if you were new? What did you do? Also why would you be putting out names and phone numbers online of your friends. You weren't even there a month.

EMT is a stepping stone. Where ever you go, it will be a trade off between higher pay, commute time to work, management, benefits, 911 v. ift, etc.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Some posts have been removed from this thread because they either violated our first rule (Be Polite) or were associated with it.

Keep the thread on topic and civil or it will be closed.

Thanks!

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Smh. How could you get write ups (plural) if you were new? What did you do? Also why would you be putting out names and phone numbers online of your friends. You weren't even there a month.

EMT is a stepping stone. Where ever you go, it will be a trade off between higher pay, commute time to work, management, benefits, 911 v. ift, etc.
Actually I know places that have emts that have been working the same place for 10 years or more in a large majority. It's just LA. Once you get out of the shadows of LA FD you see real ems.

Reactions: mnm

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Wow, what an insult to every EMT that takes pride in their profession.
Two sides to every coin. I couldnt care less.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Wow, what an insult to every EMT that takes pride in their profession.

Take it from someone whose worked both BLS IFT and ALS 911. You're a glorified taxi driver on BLS IFT doing renal rodeo and the occasional SNF to ER runs. Don't take it personal, its just the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.