Ambulance bank acc# frozen! :(

JBLS14

Forum Probie
So my company (IFT LA county) bank acc just got frozen, they were raided like 4weeks ago, we were suppose to get paid today but we didn't!!!!! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN? WHAT SHOULD I DO? IM I GONNA GET PAID.?.. HAS THIS HAPPEN TO ANY OF YOU GUYS?

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Sorry man. I do feel genuinely bad for the field employees in these situations. I don't know how to pursue your final paychecks. Hopefully some legal team is trying to seize assets to pay employees.

Best advice is probably to walk away and look for more reputable employment. Good luck man!

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
If the company goes into bankruptcy the employees are the last to be paid. :(. Like I said in your other thread ask your employer what is going on. If you don't get a satisfactory answer look for new employment elsewhere

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
So my company (IFT LA county) bank acc just got frozen, they were raided like 4weeks ago, we were suppose to get paid today but we didn't!!!!! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN? WHAT SHOULD I DO? IM I GONNA GET PAID.?.. HAS THIS HAPPEN TO ANY OF YOU GUYS?
I think I know who you work for and they are saleing off some of your ambulances.....

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
If company account is frozen it means pretty much they are out of business. Basically to freeze someone account means there are high chances that the company committed fraud . My advice is stop showing up to work and find new job as you not likely to get paid being that company is not likely to be in business for much longer.

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
Have you called your supervisor and asked what will happen?

Seriously, find a new company to work for. Preferably one without some variation of Med or Trans in the name.

Mtnmedic

Forum Probie
For the OP...file a claim and take them to the CA Wage and Hour Division. Gather up all your proof that you worked for hours you weren't paid. It's a process but, in most states, payroll is one of the- if not THE- priority debts that must be satisfied in any judgment or legal action. Their bank account being frozen by the Feds doesn't necessarily mean they're INSOLVENT, though in some situations they are or they become so rather quickly. And, yes, don't show up for work if they're not going to pay you. Start using your valuable time to find another job while your bills are either paid or they're only a tad behind. Time isn't on your side.