Alternative Rock Radio

ResTech

Forum Asst. Chief
Promoting my new website, Alternative Rock Radio. Take a listen and you'll hear some kick *** music. http://bleedthroughmusic.kicks-***.net

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Pretty cool. :shades_smile:

I'm sure Luno is listening...that is, if he has a computer connection.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Cool.:shades_smile:

We used to have an alternative rock station in philly. But it suddenly shut down one day, played out the playlists without a DJ until midnight, then started playing rap:cry: :cry:

They are online at http://www.y100rocks.com

The best part about going to Baton Rouge for 2 weeks in september??? They have an underpowered alternative rock station, as well as 5 or 6 country stations.:p

Jon

i_drive_code3

Forum Crew Member
maybe cuz i've been running calls since 07early and i really should be sleeping buttttt for some reason i can't get into your site...wahhhh:wacko:
maybe tomorrow??

~kb

OP
OP
ResTech

ResTech

Forum Asst. Chief
Sorry... no Elvis.. got some Disturbed, Cold, Alice in Chains, and Godsmack for ya though...

i_drive... they're was intermittent problems with a router but all is good now and you shouldnt have ne difficulties.

MariaCatEMT

Forum Asst. Chief
ResTech said:
Sorry... no Elvis.. got some Disturbed, Cold, Alice in Chains, and Godsmack for ya though...

i_drive... they're was intermittent problems with a router but all is good now and you shouldnt have ne difficulties.

Pretty sad that the only name I recognize on the above list is......Elvis :unsure:

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Love it! We actually have 2 stations that play alternative rock, I listen to them all the time, and of course the old hard rock which I also love we have a station that plays that too. I'd like to see a metal station. A lot of us listen to it but you have to fight tooth and nail to hear it on the radio. Thank God for MP3's.

OP
OP
ResTech

ResTech

Forum Asst. Chief
Wingnut you listen to Cold? They are from your state.. sucks they just ended making music together. One of my fav bands ever.. lyrically amazing. You know I think ur a cutie and now that I know ur a rock chik I think Ilike you even more.. ha ha...

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Yup I love Cold, they'd played down here last year but Jay had to work so we couldn't go :( Thanks for the compliments...I can't help it, people love me :p