ACLS, PALS Card Rejections

CaptainKidd

Forum Crew Member
Has anyone had their ACLS or PALS card rejected because the training center did not type your name in? I'm facing this now, and I don't get it. No other company has ever had a problem with any of my certs, but now I'm being told that I need to request a replacement because my name was handwritten in. I'm not even sure if I can do that, or if it's even worth it. Thoughts?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
You can do it, and I have never heard of that. Generally they're typed, but I've given out several that were hand written as they were extra blank cards I had. The training centers are all going to typed, because the cards themselves are harder to get a hold of. You might be able to have your instructor or the TC that oversaw the class email you a digital copy.

OP
OP
C

CaptainKidd

Forum Crew Member
You can do it, and I have never heard of that. Generally they're typed, but I've given out several that were hand written as they were extra blank cards I had. The training centers are all going to typed, because the cards themselves are harder to get a hold of. You might be able to have your instructor or the TC that oversaw the class email you a digital copy.

The TC was UCLA. You are correct in that they were blank cards. The entire class had to write in our own names. I've been trying to get a hold of someone over there, but no such luck so far. :)

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
For ours the name has to be typed in. The only ink allowed on the card if for the signatures