2022 EMS Conferences

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
Anyone have their 2022 educational conferences planned yet?

Right now, the only conference on my list is going to be FDIC International/JEMScon. It appears EMSToday is being rebranded as JEMScon, and is being cohosted by FDIC. I've never been, but it's on my bucket list

I'm hoping to go to EMSPro Expo, which I consider to be one of the best EMS conferences in the North East US

and either the Virginia EMS Symposium or the Tidewater Healthcare Education Expo.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I’ve submitted proposals to be at a couple. I’ll probably go back to EMSpro. I enjoyed that one a lot.

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Hopefully I make it to Crash and Burn in Utah.

Not sure if we're hosting our conference this year or not, we've been on a 2 year Covid Hiatus.

Way too much goes into planning just to have to cancel it at the last minute.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
I'm hoping to go to the crash and learn conference.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Toying with EMSPro next year. Have thought about Vital Signs only because of location.

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
I haven’t looked at any yet.

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
I bought my tickets for FAST22 and I'll be going. I went to the last one they had live and it was the best conference I've ever been to.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I bought my tickets for FAST22 and I'll be going. I went to the last one they had live and it was the best conference I've ever been to.
I’m looking into that one as it is just a hop and skip over to Vegas for me.

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
Hopefully I’ll be able to afford to go to one this year.

CANMAN

Forum Asst. Chief
Got my second child (first son) due in March, so schedule will be tight but I am hoping to make Fast 22 as well. It's a reason to go to Vegas, although going to be a hard sell to the wifey :)

Barsa

Forum Probie
Just got tickets to FAST22, hope to see you guys there! I managed to get into the FOAMFrat airway pre-conference class and the conference itself looks like a solid lineup of speakers this year.

PotatoMedic

Excited! I got my ticket to Crash and Learn.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I’m also presenting at Tidewater and Michigan Expo. I’ll be busy this year.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I am in Utah and I have never heard of the Crash and Learn Conference; where and when is it?
Salt Lake City, UT at the Spruces campground - Big Cottonwood.

9/16 - 9/17

PotatoMedic

I am in Utah and I have never heard of the Crash and Learn Conference; where and when is it?
It's the first year they are doing it's. Put on by the people who run Heavy Lies the Helmet podcast.