14 year old on traffic patrol

Sasha

Forum Chief

sarahharter

Forum Crew Member
that is funny. but i have to admitt when i go on calls i jut turned 23 and people ask me if i am on a ride along and want to be an emt which sucks cuz i now when i put my hair up even my capt said i look like im 16 or 17.

imurphy

Forum Captain
From ABC.com
"The senior officer was in full control of the squad car at all times, and the 14-year-old never interacted with the public while present with the assigned officer," said Chicago police Asst. Supt. James Jackson.

However, his mother says that is not true. She says her son told her that he went on 10 calls Saturday afternoon, including a couple domestic violence calls.

Mother is NOT helping his "not guilty" plea.....

Sasha

Forum Chief
From ABC.com
"The senior officer was in full control of the squad car at all times, and the 14-year-old never interacted with the public while present with the assigned officer," said Chicago police Asst. Supt. James Jackson.

However, his mother says that is not true. She says her son told her that he went on 10 calls Saturday afternoon, including a couple domestic violence calls.

Sounds a little bit like bragging!

Kendall

Forum Lieutenant
I'm not even sure what to say to this!

I had a laugh though! I'll be double checking to make sure my partner is who they say they are on my next shift!

Second

Forum Lieutenant
Wait until the wrinkles and gray hairs arrive, clears that problem right up.

I already have some gray, its the family curse. my cousins patch is right in the middle of his head in the front, it looks like a bird came flu by and craped in his hair lol

daedalus

Forum Deputy Chief
Im going to card my partners from now on!

Myself and a good friend (a female EMT) were in In and Out the other day (popular burger chain in california) and two brand new minted LAPD officers came in looking like they were 16 in a costume! Complete with a gun!

medic417

The Truth Provider
From ABC.com

Sounds like she is setting things in place to sue for endangering her child.