the 100% directionless thread

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I sure love getting orders denied to terminate resuscitative efforts only to walk in to the ED 20 minutes later to have the doc walk in, do an ultrasound, and pronounce the patient 15 seconds later. It's truly magical to witness modern medicine in action.

Imagine my surprise to find that the asystolic patient with an unknown down time was actually deceased!

Milford? Hahahaha

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Well, even though I'm not going to be work the Super Bowl, I can still say that I'll be apart of the Super Bowl activities the day before! I will be working the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert. So, I will be working an 8 hr shift at the coffee shop, hopping on a train to the city, and then probably working another 6 hours. YEAH!

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Traded today for yesterday so I could be social on a saturday for a change. Big storm drops tons of snow on the ski areas, I'm at work... And it's not even snowing much here! Failed on that one. :(

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
Denver fire is still accepting apps?

Usually all the spots fill up within 15mins

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Joy, apparently I need to drive 2 hours back down to San Diego today to fix some admin issue before I can be ready to report to our AT this week

EMT2015

Forum Captain
I'M BUYING A CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

In other news, looks like I'm allergic to gluten and I might be able to have dairy.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Damn, that sucks... :/

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Maybe go to Salem for a part time spot?

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
So here's the new car. Already got the financing approved with the dealer and I will own it in two years (Only 242 a month!). I go to pick it up tonight as we're waiting on getting the tracking unit installed from the finance company. 2007 Mercury Marquis GS with 76k miles. Drives beautifully.

ZUq0iqj.jpg

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I applied for a brand new position in a local ER a few weeks ago. It had a personality test as part of the application. We all know that if you want the job, you answer how they want to hear. Since I didn't need the job, I decided to actually answer honestly... A good friend of mine is on the hiring board; told me they initially didn't want to give me an interview because I was too independent and they didn't think I could be led... Those tests are apparently fairly accurate... :lol: He had to vouch for me to get me an interview.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Driving the new car feels strange. I'm so used to my 4 runner where I feel every single bump and crack in the road and hear everything going on with it. The new car just... glides, and is silent.