the 100% directionless thread

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I've been self-teaching ultrasound lately. It's a tool that has incredible potential. After starting to put my newfound information into practice, I've become incredibly frustrated. Since they weren't sure if they would be beneficial, the two trial devices they purchased for our team were on the cheaper end of the spectrum. Well, you get what you pay for. I can't use 75% of what I'm learning, including some of the most beneficial assessments.

Last edited:

EMT2015

Forum Captain
UGH. I'm trying to pick my school schedule for next quarter and of course the classes I need to take aren't working with my work schedule. I don't feel like moving shifts around but I just may need to. o_O

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Can everything just work out like it's suppose to and can I finally get something? Tired of everyone else getting to do things that I sign up for and then not get to do. UGH. *End rant*

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
I appreciate running critical calls as much as (probably more than...) the next guy, but I've had 7 cardiac arrests, 3 RSIs, 2 critical traumas, and a growing collection of apneic heroin ODs just since the beginning of 2016. Anyone have a Grim Reaper costume I can borrow?

EMT2015

Forum Captain
I appreciate running critical calls as much as (probably more than...) the next guy, but I've had 7 cardiac arrests, 3 RSIs, 2 critical traumas, and a growing collection of apneic heroin ODs just since the beginning of 2016. Anyone have a Grim Reaper costume I can borrow?
I'm sure you can find one on Amazon!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I'll ask the cops for it back lol. They didn't like me standing outside nursing homes wearing it

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member

Maybe the grim reaper should be looking for a chaz90 costume instead.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
After all these years....I put up a head shot. There ya go....AK in the flesh!

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!