the 100% directionless thread

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
From what emcrit posted in the commentary and from what I got from the video is that they did not want to unwire the jaw and they were afraid of epistaxis with nasal.

Anjel

Forum Angel
This is the bane of my existence...

2b43050a4d61a9ec5c453e8796015f66.jpg

Whyyyyyy. You can't even see it from the window inside the truck.

gotbeerz001

Forum Deputy Chief

Are these actual medics and EMTs doing this? Or logistics workers within your service?

Anjel

Forum Angel
It's EMT and Medics. From the crew that had the truck during the day.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
From what emcrit posted in the commentary and from what I got from the video is that they did not want to unwire the jaw and they were afraid of epistaxis with nasal.
Fair point with the inability to suction. In any case, I think that video is absolutely invaluable to see. Cool find!

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Am I the only one feeling reminiscent of high school?...
Both girls go to ASU. That should say enough.
So both girls you are "talking" to both have boyfriends. Or at least did.

Classy.
I'm sorry? Ultimately it's their decision. I guess I may be an odd one out, but the person can make decisions for themselves. I'm not forcing anyone to return anything.
Women are bat **** crazy. I don't know who would want more than one
I haven't ever been in a dedicated relationship. The only girl I was officially "dating" was an open relationship. That actually wasn't my idea, though haha.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Hahaha well I'm sure there are. I've never had much luck with attracting "normal" girls though :p
and BTW. Did you get hired with SW? I'm interviewing for a medic gig there next week.

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Funny, I said the exact same thing after I watched this video. A BAAM and a 6.0 until they can unwire his jaw.
Or better yet a fiberoptic?

That's not as cool as cutting the neck though, and it might require calling down someone from "upstairs".

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
At the end of the video they did talk about calling down ENT but they didn't want to have an unstable airway with an unstable pt for that long. (Apparently he went into VT twice while in the ER). Either way cool video. And they had their reasons. I'm just glad we all get to learn from it!

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm sorry? Ultimately it's their decision. I guess I may be an odd one out, but the person can make decisions for themselves. I'm not forcing anyone to return anything.

Right there with ya. Though I wouldn't go after them long term. Just have some fun in bed and party.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief

Or when they do this:
uploadfromtaptalk1429651159926.jpg

Like really? The plastic handle spins freely so of course they decided to install it so instead of the open end at the connection so you can move the wrench freely, they put it so I have all of an inch of play to undo the connection -_-

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
So I clipped one of those concrete poles at the gas station in my personal pickup truck the other day. Pretty embarrassing. No damage to the pole, but my front bumper is damaged. Just got an estimate for ~1000 bucks to fix. Def a bit pricey but I can cover it out of pocket so now I'm wondering is it worth it to risk a rate hike by calling insurance? While my deductible is $500 (half the estimate) my monthly bill is over $200 as is.....So should I fill out the claims paperwork and jump through their hoops, or just pay the cash at the body shop and never worry USAA?

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
So I clipped one of those concrete poles at the gas station in my personal pickup truck the other day. Pretty embarrassing. No damage to the pole, but my front bumper is damaged. Just got an estimate for ~1000 bucks to fix. Def a bit pricey but I can cover it out of pocket so now I'm wondering is it worth it to risk a rate hike by calling insurance? While my deductible is $500 (half the estimate) my monthly bill is over $200 as is.....So should I fill out the claims paperwork and jump through their hoops, or just pay the cash at the body shop and never worry USAA?
I wouldn't risk a several hundred dollar or more annual increase just to save $500 on a repair

redundantbassist

Nefarious Dude
Honestly, If it were me I'd just pay cash at the shop. Not worth worrying about a rate hike.