the 100% directionless thread

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Does anyone follow SPEC on Facebook? I feel like those guys are always somewhat confused, lol.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
That sucks 9D4. I would but I dont want to spend 300 in plane tickets.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm not worried about it at all. I get the opportunity to take the bike on mulholland dr now, which has been a dream ride for a long time.
If no one wants em, I don't mind. I'm not using em either way.
Besides that, 150 bucks to learn this girl wasn't worth it. Saves me future work. Hahaha

terrible one

Always wandering
I'm not worried about it at all. I get the opportunity to take the bike on mulholland dr now, which has been a dream ride for a long time.

Ohhh Mulholland Dr.... Brings back memories. Especially my low side through some gravel into a concrete barrier. 3 surgeries, some metal hardware, and a gnarly scar later my arm is as good as new.
Have fun, keep the rubber side down.

Reactions: 9D4

PotatoMedic

PALS done.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Woohoo, got my Biddle turned into Long Beach on my way to my interview with San Diego FD...felt it went well, then got 3 hours worth of traffic going home capped off with scraping my front bumper on the little concrete post at the gas station -_- Oh well, better do that with my truck than the ambulance haha

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Today has been atrociously busy and one of our ambulances just got hit by a drunk driver. He then narrowly missed my patient loaded ambulance by driving off into the shoulder. Got away for about half an hour before state patrol found him, he's gonna regret those moves.

Thankfully no injuries.

Angel

Paramedic
Had to pull over on the way to work to puke I was coughing to hard (much), happened again at work, then a third time in the back (no patient). I gave myself a breathing treatment and some Zofran and I'm a lot better....this crap can end any day now!!

cruiseforever

Forum Asst. Chief
Had to pull over on the way to work to puke I was coughing to hard (much), happened again at work, then a third time in the back (no patient). I gave myself a breathing treatment and some Zofran and I'm a lot better....this crap can end any day now!!

Sounds like that stuff I had earlier this year. Some form of the cough hung on for almost 6 weeks.

Angel

Paramedic
=((
One of the nurses here was saying the same thing. Ugh I can't handle more days like today. And I sound like elmo my voice is all jacked up lol.
I wish I knew who I got it from I'd go kick someone's butt. (Though I probably shouldn't be at work either).

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Shift is over...time to switch gears from being a rookie EMT in the firehouse to being a Sergeant for the weekend at drill (still ever so super excited to have my record Army physical fitness test day after tomorrow when I've been sick and out of the gym all week lol)

Flying

Mostly Ignorant
Agency FINALLY decides to minimize backboard use. Now working with modified NEXUS criteria. I can't breathe a bigger sigh of relief, and now I can stop preaching.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
It's a good thing I was double checking my emails for upcoming April drill 'cuz I had completely forgot that they changed the dates and was thinking it was this weekend when it's really next weekend...Def better than if I was thinking it was next weekend and wake up to a 5am "Where are you??!!" phone call tomorrow lol

PotatoMedic

Signed up for a free EZ-IO cadaver lab. Yeah free training!