FDNY EMS Candidates

Tony1988

Forum Ride Along
Does anyone know when de blasio new budget will go into effect? I know the money will be approved in July but when will the extra tours and extra staff be added to fdny?
It already is in effect. They added a bunch of new units to each division.

Tony1988

Forum Ride Along
^ do u know if it's early or late July? Tryna have a rough idea with planning
Unknown. That depends on staffing and when the other class graduates. If I find out exactly when I will post it

RUMCEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Still haven't gotten my rescheduled intake from the weeks ago. I know someone on here was rescheduled for Monday the 18th but nothing yet for me. Hopefully it's scheduled in the next few weeks

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Still haven't gotten my rescheduled intake from the weeks ago. I know someone on here was rescheduled for Monday the 18th but nothing yet for me. Hopefully it's scheduled in the next few weeks
What's your list # ? If it doesn't come within the next 2 weeks I'd give them a call just to make sure

RUMCEMT

Forum Lieutenant
What's your list # ? If it doesn't come within the next 2 weeks I'd give them a call just to make sure
My list #18* yeah I'm out of the country next week so if I don't get it by wed I'm calling just because if it's next week I need to reschedule it and don't want to miss it.

RUMCEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Got my letter today. May 27th is my rescheduled intake interview can't wait to get this step finished all my paperwork is in order and ready to go. Has anyone down this yet what does the interview actually entail?

Mugs89

Forum Captain
You basically sit n wait in the auditorium doing extra copies and listening. Then you wait till its your turn to meet your investigator.
-They look over your paperwork
-You do fingerprints
-You leave
-You wait....and wait.....for the medical and psych letters which are usually back to back, like within a week of each other
-then wait a couple more months
-wait some more
lmaooo

RUMCEMT

Forum Lieutenant
You basically sit n wait in the auditorium doing extra copies and listening. Then you wait till its your turn to meet your investigator.
-You do fingerprints
-You leave
-You wait....and wait.....for the medical and psych letters which are usually back to back, like within a week of each other
-wait some more
lmaooo
Nice lol thanks I appreciate the info

ballzolight

Forum Crew Member
-You do fingerprints
-You leave
-wait some more
lmaooo
when do they usually mail the med and psy letters after intake?

kettlebell

Rocket Surgeon
Morning everyone,

For those waiting to find out the next academy start date, we had the Chief speaking to our TOP class yesterday and he mentioned July 13th as the next incoming group of candidates. Though I'm sure dates are subject to change this will give you a good idea as to the next TOP class.

Good luck everyone.