FDNY EMS Candidates

Hunter118

Forum Captain
I know it's early but has anyone thats currently in the academy or still waiting on 4004 heard anything about Julys class ?

ariella

Forum Crew Member
It's ok thanks tho any pointers or tips to succeed oin the academy ? Do u like it so far ?

Its good you have a quiz every morning on what you learned the day before so keep ip with studying and review some things now and exercise If you dont yet

RUMCEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Anyone receive the letter for the rescheduled intake interview yet? Hope they don't forget about us and we get delayed because of their scheduling issue

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Anyone receive the letter for the rescheduled intake interview yet? Hope they don't forget about us and we get delayed because of their scheduling issue
Same happened with my medical due to the snow back in January u should get the letter within 2-3 weeks they will not forget about u be patient this is how the FD works on their time

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
Has anyone gotten a disposition or record of a fare evasion ticket for walking though the exit door in the subway? I got a ticket for that like 1 year ago and want to disclose it to my investigator but don't know how to get paperwork for it. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know !!!!!! Thanks!

RUMCEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Same happened with my medical due to the snow back in January u should get the letter within 2-3 weeks they will not forget about u be patient this is how the FD works on their time
Cool I hear you Im just anxious lol

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
Has anyone gotten a disposition or record of a fare evasion ticket for walking though the exit door in the subway? I got a ticket for that like 1 year ago and want to disclose it to my investigator but don't know how to get paperwork for it. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know !!!!!! Thanks!
My friend went thru that you have to go thr u mta I'll ask him the info and get back to you

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-01-19-17-39.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-01-19-17-39.png
    365.4 KB · Views: 310

RUMCEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Seriously the 18th damn I'm on a cruise that week figures I knew I was getting screwed hopefully I can reschedule for the following week

RUMCEMT

Forum Lieutenant
It was booked long before I even got called for physical and previously everyone I know wasn't called until the following fall. Whatever I can reschedule just sucks