FDNY EMS Candidates

RUMCEMT

Forum Lieutenant
I passed my pat I went in at shirt and sweats all other times dress nice but for PAT no need to

Mugs89

Forum Captain
Train bro....I think people can be misleading when they say the PAT is easy...everyone is different physically...being easy for someone doesn't mean easy for everyone else...so for future candidates train for a hard physical so that the PAT doesn't catch u off guard.

naps89

Forum Crew Member
What number on 4004 are we thinking the July class goes up too? I don't think it completely exhausts the list

Hunter118

Forum Captain
I think it stopped in the early thousands I'm not sure but I'm hoping it gets past 1300 lol they also tend to go back and get ppl who got skipped so who knows really

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
Just got my PAT letter.
Test Date: June 6th

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
Anyone know how long after the PAT when we will get called for the academy. approximately how long?

Ryan815

Forum Lieutenant
You need to complete all the step in the hiring process. There is not set timeline. In total I was called in a year and a half. I did not start until nearly 1 year after my PAT. I have friends at my station who hired and completed the process in under 1 year. There is no way to tell.

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Anyone know how long after the PAT when we will get called for the academy. approximately how long?
Depending on your list number it can be anywhere from a year to a year in a half .. Took my PAT in October and still waiting for the call goodluck

naps89

Forum Crew Member
Just spoke to my investigator, said there is a "fairly good chance" I am in the July class, list #11XX

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
Just spoke to my investigator, said there is a "fairly good chance" I am in the July class, list #11XX
With that number, your pretty much guaranteed if all your stuff is in order.. Hoping they go past 1300

nystateofmind

Forum Ride Along
How long has it taken people to get the detailed earnings statement from the social security office? It says on the packet we can get it from any office but when I stopped in my local office they told me they do not have access to that information and that i would need to send in a form to the national office in Maryland which could take up to four months!!!

Mugs89

Forum Captain
Go to the one in Jamaica if ur near Queens. You get it on the spot. Make sure ur early or ull be waiting the whole day. Worst part of the detailed statement is the moment u realized u payed 100+ for a piece of paper.

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
Go to the one in Jamaica if ur near Queens. You get it on the spot. Make sure ur early or ull be waiting the whole day. Worst part of the detailed statement is the moment u realized u payed 100+ for a piece of paper.
Has anyone gone to the SSA one in Brooklyn ? Do they give the required doc?