You got WHAT...Stuck WHERE???

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Ok, come'on...you guys know you have picked up people with things stuck where they didn't belong. So share....

EMS brought us a 30something y/o F. They picked her up from work at a "gentlemans club" c/o of ABD pain. She had used a Make-Up Sponge as "The Sponge" a couple days back, and couldn't get it out. She thought it would either just dissolve or come out on its own.

She seemed genuinely surprised when the DR told her it would not work as contraseptive as she had hoped.

emtff376

Forum Lieutenant
30-something YOF with ab. pain. Over 400 pounds. Couldn't figure out why she was having stabbing pains in her side. Dr. found her TV remote under one of the rolls. Pretty gross. I heard about it the next day from the dr's sister.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
The old standby- the "cockroach in the ear" one...

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
We had a walk-in at the ambulance corps with a bug in their ear (not a roach). We got a flower delivery the next day with a note that said "Sorry for bugging you, thanks for your help".

:D

ImCubanB

Forum Probie
emtff376 said:
30-something YOF with ab. pain. Over 400 pounds. Couldn't figure out why she was having stabbing pains in her side. Dr. found her TV remote under one of the rolls. Pretty gross. I heard about it the next day from the dr's sister.
:p lol at that call, thats too funny..

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
A mother called... 2 year old penny up the left nostril...

Last edited by a moderator:

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Yeah, two year olds seem to like doing that. :)

One of the guys I work with told me his daughter was crying yesterday (she's about 2yo). They went to see what was wrong and she was pointing to her head. They tried to get a closer look and realized she wasn't pointing - she had been twirling her hair and her finger got stuck in it!

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
My 68 Caddy Low top had a simple button on the dash for the growler. The previous ower told me it just stopped working. So I unscrewed the ring on the button, to find an empty hole. I figured the guy screwed me over and I'd have to install one myself. But upon borrowing my wife's otoscope, I found the switch and wires just inside the dash. I proceeded to remove all the button parts and tried to use this flexible grabber thing to snag it. Worked, but it was too big to pull through the hole. So I put putty on a 6" cotton swab and used it to pull the toggle out to where I could grab it. Went to the hardware store and bought a button to replace the toggle with, the guy said just push on it firmly, and it should pop back into place nicely. So I placed the button at the lil hole, and proceeded to push with my finger... All I heard was a snap and felt the jagged steel edges rip through like a lil tunnel of razor blades. I pushed it all the way back through, and the hole was just slippery enough from the adhesive for my finger to follow. But I couldn't pull it back out. Jenn wanted to call the fire dept.. but I made her call my father, who drove 3 hours to take the dash apart and try to extricate my finger with out using the toxic adhesive remover... I just sat there with my head in my shirt telling him to cut off my finger before cutting the dash.

Biggest mess of the whole project was getting my blood out of the grooves in the dash and radios. :wacko:

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
:eek: :lol: Folks, we have a winner!

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
yeah, two thumbs...errhm...fingers up Wacker !

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
which ones?

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
I was 7mths pregnant

anyway I sat down one night and the ex hadnt put the toliet seat down... My *** got stuck so I go panicing he couldnt pull me out... they had to call the fire dept so at 4am Im sitting bare *** naked stuck in the toliet.... waiting for my savior to come and pull me out

It was a big mess by the time it was all said and done and I was BEET freaking red

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
At my sisters house around Halloween, she had this ceramic candle holder shaped like a pumpkin sitting out. The pumpkin was wearing a hat that had holes on the top. My niece decides to stick one of her fingers in one of these holes. Well, I couldnt pull her finger out seeing as the inside was sharp (being glazed on the outside and not on the inside) and cutting her little finger. I tried veggie oil and dish soap, and was just about to break the stupid candle holder when her finger came out. Nicely cut up, but okay. She didnt mess with that candle holder anymore.

Though today she kept trying to jam her pinky finger in an electic pencil sharpener. I kept telling her not to and what it would do if she did, but every time I turned around she was putting her finger back in it. Shes 4.

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
and the ex hadnt put the toliet seat down...

good grief, it's finally become submissable in court?

that's it, i'm pissin outside with the dog from now on....

~S~

OP
OP
MedicPrincess

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Stevo said:
that's it, i'm pissin outside with the dog from now on....

~S~

And how would that be different than any other day? :p

OH....WAIT.....It used to be pissin outside on the Kentucky Fryin Chicken Coop....

Now your doin it with dogs.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
ROFLMAO those are some excellent stories!

Heres one of my own-

I was about 5 years old and had a pink Barbie Corvette (one of those power wheels vehicles), well anyway I was driving around my driveway while my parents were loading up the motorhome for a 2 week vacation on a colorado resort, I was driving along, and I started driving with one hand andrunning my finger underneath the edge of the motorhome, well I did this round and round and no one thought of it, and then all of a sudden my finger gets stuck, I tried backing up and pulling it out reverse that didnt work. By this time I was hollering someone help me, my parents both came running as well as my brother who was older and saw this as hilarious at the time, they were pulling and prodding, used butter, oil, you name it, that finger was STUCK! The neighbor across the street saw the commotion and he came over to help, and the next thing we know we have firemen standing around us trying to get my finger unstuck, well they finally pulled it out, but I lost my entire fingernail, and that hurt! I went to the ER with my parents, had a huge cast put on my finger to allow the nail to grow back downside though is I had to wear it for six weeks, and you can guess which finger it was, and I went to school like this, :roflmao:

Can you imagine having to give everyone the bird on the first day of school??? I think I was in bad luck from that day forward as I didnt make many friends in Kindergarten that year.....