Yo! come chat!

squid

Forum Lieutenant
There are two people in the chat room... come join the partay!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
squid said:
There are two people in the chat room... come join the partay!

You missed it, or didn't stay long enough. There were about 6 or 8 of us in there tonight.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Damn.. Had to go. Neighbors house was on fire. Which is where the local 911 problem comes in.. No 911 till 06. And when she called the provided number, there was an answering machine. :sarcastic:

So she called me. I called the fire chief at home, and from there it went okay.. But it proved to be a failure in the case of fires. Most people call EMS for medical or accidents, so they call the hospital.. Who calls the FD. This was the first fire since they shut down 911 to rebuild the system.. I guess in their little world, there are only fires from 9am-5pm.. :thinking:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I'm so glad I don't live there. I guess they haven't heard of forwarding calls.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
MMiz said:
You missed it, or didn't stay long enough. There were about 6 or 8 of us in there tonight.
Yeah... I wished I could have stayed.

I had to go on my 911 ambulance to go pickup the patient from the local Asst'd Living, who had a Foley in, went to the ED for burning sensation when he tried to pee YESTERDAY, got sent back after the placement was OK and a urine sample went to the lab.

They wanted him to go to the hospital again.

We need to give the folks at the ECF the phone number for a transport co.

Jon