Written test for lynch in Anaheim CA

Eflores

Forum Ride Along
Hey guys so I just got a call from lynch in Anaheim, CA inviting me to come test, this is my first testing experience with any company. I was just hoping to get some tips on what to review before taking it. Any advice would help.

Thanks!

erodriguez1236

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys so I just got a call from lynch in Anaheim, CA inviting me to come test, this is my first testing experience with any company. I was just hoping to get some tips on what to review before taking it. Any advice would help.

Thanks!

Review all your basics, airway, cpr, bleeding control, splinting thats usually what they test on.

Always BSI

Forum Lieutenant
I got a Email from them a couple of days ago asking me to come in for that test.

They want copies of all my certs etc.

Always BSI

Forum Lieutenant
Wait what day do you have to go in? I applied for the part time position.

Imacho

Forum Lieutenant
You've asked the same q's on 3 separate threads now. The q's are EMT based. Study your material and take the test like everyone else. I don't want some idiot that cheated to get the job to treat my when I need help. I want the smartest crew the company has to offer.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
What does COPD stand for? What does CHF stand for? Along with other EMT knowledge. It's all really basic stuff.

djarmpit

Forum Lieutenant
I just took my written test this morning. 50 multiple choice and 10 fill in the blank, followed by one essay.

Does anyone know how much you are allowed to miss? I know I did well on the obvious ones but there were some that I was unsure about.

EXPERTrookie209

Forum Probie
I just took my written test this morning. 50 multiple choice and 10 fill in the blank, followed by one essay.

Does anyone know how much you are allowed to miss? I know I did well on the obvious ones but there were some that I was unsure about.

Your a little late on this thread, but... Most companies consider 80% passing. Maybe even less depending on how desperate they are for employees.