Crowd pleaser
?

Summit

Critical Crazy
Following

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
I tried to copy the Facebook post.

It's pending contract award. 90 day minimum. 50k a month. Must have passport and covid vaccines. No safety guarantee. Hospital work.

Looking at their page I don't see any jobs posted for it... But just passing along the information.

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
Interesting…last info I looked at was UKE doesn’t need staff, they need equipment and training.

Summit

Critical Crazy
They need power, clean water, and medical supplies... and for the Russians not to bomb the hospitals and shoot up the ambulances.

Staff? Dunno.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I have been watching, we are not there yet, contract wise. It is always this progression, and know it is coming.

Military mobilizes...they have. Ton of soldiers from my current location have deployed (Germany, Poland, and Romania). All for humanitarian reasons at the moment. Then the Super Primes start getting contracts, the SPs then plus up their higher level staff as Direct Hires. While at same time they are adding on staff, the SPs are putting bids out for all the subcontractors to bid on (the small businesses, etc) and then those subcontractors are listing ads so they can have rosters of staff (you) to submit with their bids to the SP.

Currently, for the past 1.5 weeks, KBR has been doing direct hires in Romania and Poland. They have ton of staff positions listed (PMs, DPMs, other leadership positions), and then any day now I expect Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to drop from KBR and a couple other SPs.

My advice is to always get hired by the SP if you can, however they tend to recycle PMs and DPMs from prior contracts. When these small businesses get a slice from KBR though, they can pay well too.

Sled Driver

In a Wuhan Wet Market
I tried to copy the Facebook post.

It's pending contract award. 90 day minimum. 50k a month. Must have passport and covid vaccines. No safety guarantee. Hospital work.
Can you provide a link to the Facebook post please ? I have heard about this FB post from a friend as well, but no one can pass it along.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show

HardKnocks

Forum Lieutenant
Security Professional with a Medic Secondary

Employer is a US-based corporation seeking multiple Extraction / Protective Agents and teams to conduct part-time, covert, extraction / evacuation operations of individuals and families throughout the countryside and major cities of Ukraine. Both male and female agents are welcome to apply. Only highly experienced candidates who possess at least 5+ years of military experience in this region of Europe will be considered for this role – no exceptions.

Summit

Critical Crazy
That's not exactly medical work although they do say FR/EMT/18D are desirable additional quals.

Sled Driver

In a Wuhan Wet Market
The team's Medic, only becomes the Medic after someone is wounded, until then he is an Armed Security operator.
FR/EMT/18D is a very wide variation in training level. Basically, they need someone with high threat environment experience with some Medical training who is willing to go onto that battle field. If they don't get a team Medic with the quals they are looking for I bet all of a sudden there will be exceptions made for the Medic.

OP
OP
SandpitMedic

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Funny how there just seems to be no need.
Or no one willing to pay.

OP
OP
SandpitMedic

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
This thread aged poorly. As did the war.

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
War is going well for the Ukes. They haven’t been taken out, Putain is showing what a Fascist he and those with the Muscovite Mindset really are, RUS military is demonstrating that even the Irish Army can kick their butts, RUS exports of ”military hardware” (bwahahahaha) have dried up, RUS is a failed state…

Slava Ukrainy!

HardKnocks

Forum Lieutenant
War is going well for the Ukes. They haven’t been taken out, Putain is showing what a Fascist he and those with the Muscovite Mindset really are, RUS military is demonstrating that even the Irish Army can kick their butts, RUS exports of ”military hardware” (bwahahahaha) have dried up, RUS is a failed state…

Slava Ukrainy!
Its not really a War when the Ukraine Leader and his wife have time to fly across the world and sit for a Magazine photo shoot and vacation in Hollywood.

Its more like a cross between TMZ meets GoFundMe...