Where are the EMTLIFE military participants?

el Murpharino

Forum Captain
After DESERT STORM, US offered to donate our mobile hospitals to Saudi Arabia. They declined. All over the world we have built clinics and etc. which became pointless when we left, not valued, not part of the local culture, and not adopted by the local leaders because they are a reminder of their allowing foreign boots on their soil. I'm afraid Afghanistan's goiong to be a big fat case of that all over; Haiti already has been.

Yeah...they seem to not like our boots on our soil. A few of 'em flipped me off while I was running on base...unless that's their way of saying hello :)

armywifeemt

Forum Lieutenant
Does army wife count? I mean.. the name really does say it all.

They do say we're a part of the silent ranks... some people even seem to believe we have the hardest job in the military.

I dunno about all that... but sometimes I definitely feel like a part of the military.

Recently separated members may be in the process of moving/resettling their lives, and adjusting to the civilian world again.. Other people may be (as I think was mentioned elsewhere) deployed...

I know a few army medics I can probably get to join with enough poking and prodding though.

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
armywifemt, of course!!!

........:).......

RescueYou

Forum Lieutenant
I'm heading to AIT as a 68W (former 91B?) soon and I've been around 68Ws awhile and although there is a big difference between the two EMS worlds (civilian vs military), in the end, we all do the same thing. I love this forum though because it's boring as sh^t in the military sometimes because it's all so serious. I understand why, but I'm just sayin....