What not to let your partner do...

slb862

Forum Lieutenant
Never, never let your partner bake a pizza in the oven.

He likes to start fires :lol:

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Uhhhh, I set the fire alarms off in my apartment building because I set the microwave for 30 minutes instead of 30 seconds. For some reason, my roommates wouldn't let me cook anymore.

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
My partner just said he was going to heat up his pizza, then realized it says do not place in microwave. We do not have an oven. Haha! Hes headed to get some fast food now.

Last edited by a moderator:

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
What Not is When EMS needs FD

When word comes along that the Supervisor is coming to visit your satellite station, don't let your partner take all the crap laying around the kitchen and shove it in the oven and shut the door. You're both sure to forget. That is until, of course, tomorrow. You'll remember about 15 minutes after you turn on the oven to pre-heat it for that Pizza! The plasticware usually goes first.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
When word comes along that the Supervisor is coming to visit your satellite station, don't let your partner take all the crap laying around the kitchen and shove it in the oven and shut the door. You're both sure to forget. That is until, of course, tomorrow. You'll remember about 15 minutes after you turn on the oven to pre-heat it for that Pizza! The plasticware usually goes first.

LOL!!! And you know this how my friend?

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
If Brown is your partner its best not to let him drive .... or read the map .... hmmm

medic417

The Truth Provider
Don't matter brown is to blind to be in the helicopter. You don't have enough orange tape for him to see it. B)

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
And my two bits? Never put 4 lbs of charcoal into a BBQ that's only supposed to need just ONE pound...

booster-solid-42inch-msfc-bg.jpg

Any questions?

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
And my two bits? Never put 4 lbs of charcoal into a BBQ that's only supposed to need just ONE pound...

booster-solid-42inch-msfc-bg.jpg

Any questions?

yeah. How did the food turn out? :rolleyes:

medic417

The Truth Provider

medic417

The Truth Provider

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
True. Well they did say if you cook it to slow it drys it out. :unsure:

But if you cook it too fast it will charred on the outside and bleeding on the inside.
My vote for that senario. Order Pizza.