What kind of Hand Sanatizer do you use?

shadowstewie

Forum Probie
Does anyone keep a small bottle of hand sanitizer in their pockets at work? I've seen online and other places that certain hand sanitizers aren't good for you at all or won't work. I just bought a small $0.99 bottle of Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer and I was wondering if that's a good one to use.

rescue99

Forum Deputy Chief
Does anyone keep a small bottle of hand sanitizer in their pockets at work? I've seen online and other places that certain hand sanitizers aren't good for you at all or won't work. I just bought a small $0.99 bottle of Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer and I was wondering if that's a good one to use.

Yeah, a bit drying but as good as any other brand. :)

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I am considering buying stock in Calstat...

No, seriously... I dont carry any with me, but when I am at work, I keep a bottle in the center console in the front seat, near the back doors, and attached to the suction near the tech seat... I "Pump In/Out" when entering hospital rooms, and use BSI when appropriate...

JCampbell

Forum Crew Member
I predict at least 5 pages out of this one.:ph34r: Btw, I just use what the company supplies, and we have foam by the rigs loading doors.

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
I am considering buying stock in Calstat...

No, seriously... I dont carry any with me, but when I am at work, I keep a bottle in the center console in the front seat, near the back doors, and attached to the suction near the tech seat... I "Pump In/Out" when entering hospital rooms, and use BSI when appropriate...

calstat with the emollients is nice. It moisturizes your hands as well, but boy does that get old after a while...

I actually have a mini bottle of purell on a retractable lanyard (like ones for ID tags etc.) pretty hand. I can keep it on me (belt, keys, jacket, shirt, pocket) without it getting lost.

JPINFV

Gadfly
I predict at least 5 pages out of this one.:ph34r: Btw, I just use what the company supplies, and we have foam by the rigs loading doors.

I hate the foam because they take a while to dry compared to the gel style hand sanitizers.

NEMed2

Forum Crew Member
calstat with the emollients is nice. It moisturizes your hands as well, but boy does that get old after a while...

I actually have a mini bottle of purell on a retractable lanyard (like ones for ID tags etc.) pretty hand. I can keep it on me (belt, keys, jacket, shirt, pocket) without it getting lost.

I had a bunch of those but the clips kept breaking so I would lose them. But they were free, so I can't complain.