What is the best Way to Study For NREMT?

Charles

Forum Ride Along
Hey all, I'm an EMT-B in CA that is moving to FL soon. I have to take a redundant NREMT to get state certification. I am really frustated about it.. But anyway, i was wondering what the best way to study for NREMT would be. I havent been in an EMT class since August. I took NREMT 2-4wks later after a trip to IL and passed. But being that i havent been immsersed in EMT stuff, i feel like I have forgotten nearly everything. I feel so lost as to where to go, and what/how to study.
I just want to pass it again so I can get my FL certification. This whole BS reciprocity thing ia screwing me over, and i am super stressed. Please, any advice could help. Thanks!

Qulevrius

Nationally Certified Wannabe
Go over the chapter reviews & the practice questions that follow. If you haven't had any particular difficulties during the class and/or your 1st time taking the NREMT, it all will come back to you. It's only been 3 months since August, don't think you managed to forget everything.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
As one of the many NREMT test writers, I can say the test is strictly taken off the NHTSA and AHA requirements. Each textbook mimics or gives their opinions of what that might be interpreted as. I would highly suggest that you review your books Chapter objectives and AHA material. Be familiar with test taking techniques as stem key questions and reading multiple choices (process of elimination).

Best of luck!

R/r 911