What is "live chat"?

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
And why does it say I have no access? Just noticed it after years of being here.

medic417

The Truth Provider
It's the place we all go talk bad about you in. :p

Just click it and go chat. Though nobody is ever in there.

Oh and you probably got into some trouble so they locked it for you. Maybe if you ask nice they will unlock it. Or maybe just a glitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
bstone

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
It's the place we all go talk bad about you in. :p
This is not shocking in any way.

Just click it and go chat. Though nobody is ever in there.
How do you know if nobody is ever in there if you yourself are not in there right now? And if you are in there right now then somebody is. Right?

Oh and you probably got into some trouble so they locked it for you. Maybe if you ask nice they will unlock it. Or maybe just a glitch.

That might be possible. I did serve a 6 month ban. Trying to be good now.

JPINFV

Gadfly
How do you know if nobody is ever in there if you yourself are not in there right now? And if you are in there right now then somebody is. Right?

It tells you on the bottom of the front page who is in the chat room.

TornWingedAngel1

Forum Crew Member
For some reason, every time I have tried to go in it it won't let me and says my username and password are wrong.

Unless I need to specifically register somewhere a second time for access?

medic417

The Truth Provider
For some reason, every time I have tried to go in it it won't let me and says my username and password are wrong.

I believe you have to have at least 50 posts or request chat access.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader

I believe you have to have at least 50 posts or request chat access.

He is correct...

In response to several requests from the membership, and the general improvement in chat room behavior, the Community Leaders have changed the chat access policy.

Effective immediately, although it may take up to 24 hours for everything to process through the system, the new policy will be:

0-25 posts - No chat access
25-50 posts - Chat access only with approval (same method as described in the first post of this thread).
50+ posts - automatic chat access.

As always, if you have any questions about this policy you may contact any of the Community Leaders or Chat Hosts.

yummymummy

Forum Ride Along
so thats why i could not gain access, better get up my post count then so i can chat to ye, but by what ye are all saying ye never go in there, why can i ask?