What does your significant other do?

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
images.jpg

Giant81

Forum Lieutenant
my wife works on the phones as customer service. Forget that ****. I can understand someone in the back of an ambulance feeling terrible and being an *******, but the people she gets. No way I could stay employed if I had her job. I'd have given some people a piece of my mind on the phone or just up and hung up on them.

johnrsemt

Forum Deputy Chief
Para educator at our K-12 school (I sub there on off time, and with 5 days off a week there is a lot of that). She is used to my shifts from old job, likes this one: in 7 1/2 years I have been late getting off work (besides talking with oncoming crews) 2 times. Not 2 times a week but 2 times all together.

EMTaylor

Forum Probie
Neuroscience graduate student. Needless to say, she is very helpful when I need a question answered while studying.

Oddly enough, she never wants to see the cool pictures of bloody trauma victims.

nightmoves123

Forum Crew Member
Mine works as a social worker, honourable job but long hours and not so great pay for the work involved in my opinion

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I'm dating a teacher.

Now I understand why @MMiz never has enough time. :)

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
Fire medic is his proper job.
Antagonizing me for his personal enjoyment is his part time job.

nater

Forum Crew Member
My wife's a dispatcher.... not my dispatcher, but she does have to call our call center from time to time.