What do you wear?

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief

EMTinNEPA

Guess who's back...
Work - company issued tan button-down uniform shirt, black t-shirt underneath, black EMS pants, black boots.

MICU Clinical - powder blue button-down uniform shirt, PA DOH EMT navy blue t-shirt underneath, navy blue EMS pants, black boots (this is the mandated MICU uniform)

Hospital Clinical - black slacks, black shoes, grey school-issued polo w/ school logo

Veneficus

Forum Chief

Bambulance

Forum Ride Along
I like Doc Martens and a cheap button up shirt. I just picked up some EMT Pants at PredatorBDU.com I like the crotch on these since they let everything breath down there on a long night. Plus it has a lot of pockets to stick things.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Our Ambulance Officers wear black boots and pants with a white button down shirt.

A long sleeve green V neck jersey is also avaliable and a high viz bright yellow fluro vest/wet weather jacket.

Personally it would be nice if our shirts could loose the name plate and rank slides as they serve little purpose.

We are trialling black cargo pants and a zip up over garment type thing in place of the trousers and shirt.

The SERT (special emergency response team) Intensive Care Paramedics can wear a green jumpsuit and we have a green helicopter jumpsuit for land based ICPs who do ad-hoc HEMS work.

It is interesting to note that regular road staff are prohibited from wearing the green jumpsuit as black and white is said to provide a more professional look.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Aaaaannnnnndddd.......somehow, this thread is still alive.

Mycrofft, mycrofft, this is lights5! Emergency traffic! Six hundred ninety five trillion, twelve billion, seven hundred seventy seven million eight hundred sixty nine thousand two hundred fifty one is one hundred nineteen, one hundred nineteen is eighteen, eighteen is eight, eight is five and five is four. Do you copy? Over. ;)

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Aaaaannnnnndddd.......somehow, this thread is still alive.

Mycrofft, mycrofft, this is lights5! Emergency traffic! Six hundred ninety five trillion, twelve billion, seven hundred seventy seven million eight hundred sixty nine thousand two hundred fifty one is one hundred nineteen, one hundred nineteen is eighteen, eighteen is eight, eight is five and five is four. Do you copy? Over. ;)

Yes good evening it's Dr. Brown speaking, I'm one of the helicopter doctors, listen we've been called out to a male who is having some sort of neurological crisis and extremely agitated and confused. I am probably going to put him to sleep, intubate and ventilate and would like to know if you would accept him directly for assessment or if not I'll take him to APH as they have neurological there.

Sasha

Forum Chief
going to put him to sleep

Put him to sleep? Like a furry little puppy who just ripped a babies throat out?

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Put him to sleep? Like a furry little puppy who just ripped a babies throat out?

LOL not at all more like knock him out with enough fentanyl and ketamine to make an elephant drop, chemically paralyse and put a tube down his throat

Veneficus

Forum Chief
A thong, bowtie, and some kind of laborer's helmet.

Sorry, wrong forum...

Forgot I already posted I fancy scrubs.

Sasha

Forum Chief
A thong, bowtie, and some kind of laborer's helmet.

Sorry, wrong forum...

Forgot I already posted I fancy scrubs.

What forum was THAT for?

And Sarah Chalke is not hot, she looks like an ugly racoon.

Veneficus

Forum Chief
What forum was THAT for?

And Sarah Chalke is not hot, she looks like an ugly racoon.

you know, need a moonlighting job

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Being a Wizard doesn't pay enough?
If you have pictures of yourself in a Harry Potter style costume, you have to share those. LOL

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Being a Wizard doesn't pay enough?

Looks to me like he's a Ninja or something but heck I dno I'm told I am kinda blind :D

Oh and I havent seen Scrubs in like 5 years so maybe Sarah Chalke was hot back then I dno

Now Katherine Heigl on the other hand ....

Nelg

Forum Crew Member
A long, flowing brown robe, kakie undergarments with a black undershirt showing and brown boots. Also, a belt that can hold my fancy lightsaber and various pouches along it.

Ohh wait, you mean outside of my moonlighting? Just white boxers. And socks... Yeah... Socks... lol