Whacker backpack/sling?

Jeremy89

Forum Captain
I've had my Swiss backpack for 3 years- it goes to work, school and pretty much everywhere with me. Its kinda like a man purse for me. A good place to keep all my sh*t. lol

Anything from the Swiss line is pretty good quality. A good time to buy is in September- after the school stuff goes on clearance everywhere. Thats how I got mine so cheap :p

OP
OP
leftysoftball

leftysoftball

Forum Probie
The only "whackpack" I have ever owned was a gag gift when I graduated. If you would rather carry your "police tactical/sniper gear" (ooh, whacktastic!) and throw gear in an old bag. You can even sew a patch on it so everyone knows how whacktacular you are.
That's the trouble I had. Everything I already had said "Police". I didn't want to catch any crap using that gear, although it was in good shape.
I was just trying to let that other clown know that I'm no kid punk. As a Cop, gear failure is expensive and potentially deadly. I refuse to skimp on gear. I had a second rate holster fail which caused a mis-fire. I hate crappy quality gear. If someone wants to haul their stuff around in a plastic Walmart bag...God bless them. Not me.

I received the Statpacks backpack from my kids for XMas. I am very pleased.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Honestly - I use a Jansport backpack bought though an outlet store daily. Its taken MASSIVE abuse with no issues. I've sent other Jansport bags back to the factory for warranty repair and always liked their products.