Well, Fiddlebats...

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by CodeSurfer@Jun 3 2005, 12:49 AM
I think it's a requirement to be in the medical field... have you ever been around a group of nurses???? :blink:
Better question - Have you seen the paramedics staring at said nurses....

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Jun 3 2005, 12:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Jun 3 2005, 12:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CodeSurfer@Jun 3 2005, 12:49 AM
I think it's a requirement to be in the medical field... have you ever been around a group of nurses????  :blink:
Better question - Have you seen the paramedics staring at said nurses.... [/b][/quote]
My crew is incredibly sick and twisted - and we all cuddle a lot during downtimes. :D

rescuemedic7306

Forum Crew Member
Originally posted by rescuecpt+Jun 3 2005, 08:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rescuecpt @ Jun 3 2005, 08:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Jun 3 2005, 12:58 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-CodeSurfer
@Jun 3 2005, 12:49 AM
I think it's a requirement to be in the medical field... have you ever been around a group of nurses????  :blink:

Better question - Have you seen the paramedics staring at said nurses....
My crew is incredible sick and twisted - and we all cuddle a lot during downtimes. :D[/b][/quote]
I'm married to a nurse............................Oh Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B)

ECC

Forum Captain
Originally posted by CodeSurfer@Jun 2 2005, 11:49 PM
I think it's a requirement to be in the medical field... have you ever been around a group of nurses???? :blink:
Married one...so the answer is yes!

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
My wifes a paramedic, and my older *brother is a nurse. It's just a job, not brought home.. until they think that they have a fix for what ever is wrong with you. :blink: Unfortunatly I found nothing kinky about the EMS coincidence after the first few dates. <_< Now if she finishes nursing school one of these years and before we're 40.. That may be kinky. :wub:

Originally posted by Wingnut@Jun 2 2005, 10:44 AM
My cast guys...you know how nasty your leg gets after a cast for 5 weeks...
Not yet anyway... :(

OP
OP
Wingnut

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
The cops are the same way. Between us, my friends and my husband's friends nothing is innocent. And I mean Nothing!

ECC

Forum Captain
That is funny right there...I do not care where you are from!

OP
OP
Wingnut

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Originally posted by CodeSurfer@Jun 5 2005, 08:36 PM
Did I miss something? :huh:
Ditto <_<