we have asl class free at pur church for any emts

bunkerboots

Forum Ride Along
To any enter looking for ask sign class three is class just for you.our church is giving theseclass. Fountainhead church eastnorthport NY.in Suffolk county.if any enter interested.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
well, spelling and grammer problems aside.....

I believe he is saying the Fountainhead church of suffolk county, in East Northport NY, is running a free american sign language class free for any EMTs.

If you want to attend, go to the church which is located at 782 Larkfield Road East Northport, NY 11731, or call (631) 462-5048. Once at the church, look for the ASL signs, follow there directions, and you will find the class.

There is no date or time listed, but I might have missed something... my translation service isn't perfect :blush:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Nice translation, DrP.

Moved to appropriate forum.

Achilles

Forum Moron
well, spelling and grammer problems aside.....

I believe he is saying the Fountainhead church of suffolk county, in East Northport NY, is running a free american sign language class free for any EMTs.

If you want to attend, go to the church which is located at 782 Larkfield Road East Northport, NY 11731, or call (631) 462-5048. Once at the church, look for the ASL signs, follow there directions, and you will find the class.

There is no date or time listed, but I might have missed something... my translation service isn't perfect :blush:
grammar :p

I concur though. However, I have a friend who is deaf an his sentences are written the way he hears them. Which could be the case with this poster.